• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WHY?

G
Dec 24, 2008
PhantomCat
Currently: worshiping the Crocodylus Pontifex..Space Pope
Phantom Goblin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow....Can't wait to see who is still here tomorrow and the next day and the day after that.......

rmk2112
Currently: The new suspension and shocks kickazz!!!
MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member

Garage
rmk2112's Garage
2006 Polaris RMK 700

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by A05GSHO
Pay my ***........Just signed up, didn't need Snowest before, don't need it now. Get REAL Blowest.

You said that on the 11th, its the 14th today and you're here and online.

If you want to go and don't need us......... don't let the door hit ya in the azz on the way out.

If you want to stay..........Welcome!

Please make up your mind and post accordingly

christopher
Currently: Praying for more snow.
SnoWest Forum Admin: Paid Premium Member

Thanked 1,603 Times in 433 Posts

Garage
christopher's Garage
2010 Yamaha Nytro SE

Glenn has reached that point in his membership where he is just tired of hearing the same old complaints over and over and over again and has decided to stand up and try to do something about it.

I don't think he is trying to be annoying about it, but just frustrated with the behavior of some of our members.

worshiping the Crocodylus Pontifex..Space Pope
Phantom Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepdiver

"Snowest Corporate Cool-Aid" those such as Catwoman who is usually on her game in some topics, but always will go on the defensive for Snowest..For someone that does not get paid and is not a shareholder that is strange...Now PhantomCat has joined the band wagon as well.

If you dont like something someone says you dont have to read it and you sure as heck dont need to respond with degrading or less than rational comments...that only fuels the fire. That is antaganistic and I think you know it.

Is it so hard to believe that I have always supported SW...and my WIFE?

So what is "Snowest Corporate Kool aid".....is it loyalty...is it standing up for yourself..is it standing up for your wife....is it fighting for what you believe in...I don't see what you are referring to other than getting in a dig and hurting someone...or should I say antagonistic.....

I tell you all something that is getting old...seeing the pm's that call my wife a F'n "C" word..and a F'n "Wh" and that is just a few of the classy ones...and there is a lot more!! A lot of them get pizzed off that she took out a post that was in the wrong..not just by SW's standards but also the human races...She puts up with a lot of crap and does not deserve that...no one does! I bet you wouldn't like your wife to go through that? She puts in a lot of hours on here catching the bad things before all of you see it in a post or new thread...I think she deserves some appreciation for that...but you all just want to cut her down and belittle her cause she is doing her job and doing it well!! SO yeah I get defensive...

Be a duck..be a duck..be a duck
Glenn
With the above copy and pasted "post's" would I want to give you 10 dollars a year? Before this became a pay site I could log on and get information, poke fun of some of my fellow riders, obtain avalanche information, share ride reports and pictures showing snow conditons. Now when I log on there are 20post's WHINING and COMPLAINING and 1 post about the reasons for me to get on here- i.e.(get information, poke fun of some of my fellow riders, obtain avalanche information, share ride reports and pictures showing snow conditons.) Above and beyond you have moderaters that are now taking personal shots at members or moderators husbands taking shots at members (Don't take this wrong Glenn or Catwoman some one calls my wife or someone I care about names like that and there is a BIG ISSUE.) It all seems so childish. When I read the "letter to all snowest members" I understood that for the most part the forums would not change much except for upgrades that we currently did not have access to would become available to us for a fee. I personally do not have need for a CHAT box, extra P.M. storage or a bunch of other worthless B.S. What I do hope for is the chance to obtain information, poke fun of some of my fellow riders, obtain avalanche information, share ride reports and pictures showing snow conditons. What I have found in the last week is "click here to upgrade to premium status".
I DO NOT WANT TO STIR THE POT
I do however want the same limited abilites that I have had for a year, including my avatar and signature lines.
If an individual that has been on snowestonline.com for atleast 1 month, made some friends and at the very least contributed in some small fashion doesn't have some sort of "identity" why on gods green earth would they be willing to pay a subscription fee at all?
It is not about the money, it is about a third party collecting on the information that is given voluntarily and no matter how you slice it that is WRONG

Premium Features