• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to find the best Extoverts??

Anybody have an opinion on which are the best extroverts out there and the best place to buy them? I have looking for some for my 05 900 RMK 151. I put a big wheel kit on with only the 8" wheels, my adjuster is all the way back, and I am still ratcheting the track when she really digs in for a pull. Even if I could gain more adjustment buy getting larger wheels or something, I still want to be able to run my truck loose. Any advice would be appreciated.

B
Sep 3, 2004
SW MN
www.itctel.com
Avid Products are the only ones who make the big shaft drivers. They are a 125 a piece and while you are at it do the anti stab kit 80 bucks cut the rails short and put anti stab kit in where the limiter strap bar is now and leave 1/2 material before the hole to make sure there is enough support. Punch out the windows and fully clip it your hyfax will last a lot longer and works with the big wheel kit good. And I also put 2) 1 1/6 hole down the middle and I can turn the track with one hand now. Clipping really helped the whole thing, but I have a 9" wheeels in the back

Patrick

Last edited:
Premium Features