• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When are the M1100 Turbos Going to show up???

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Your dealer can look it up on Cat Tracker and see the build date of your machine. Most of the Snowchecks should be built now.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Go to sales, click on search and display, select backorders from the menu, on the search for drop down select "snowmobiles" and this should display all un-received machines with the model number and the projected ship date.

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
My dealer in Alberta has recieved one said today that he thought the snow checks were shipping this week? Gives me the same bs about cannot check online.

Of interest the one they have has 301kg on the decal, makes 663lbs wet, this baby will need a good weight loss program? Production unit has a few nice touches in fit finish compared to the pre prod units.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I was informed by the trucking company that they are dropping off 2 tomorrow morning! A limited and a 50th Ann. Our dealership is in salt lake city.

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Could you PLEASE post pics of both underhood and all, we have not seen these things other then hood shots would love to see some detail photos. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
K

Kruchy

Sep 30, 2009
Goodsoil, SK
Not really impressed with how things are playing out. Turbo mountain snow checks last ones to show up? Last time I checked it snowed and stayed at higher elevations. I am leaving on the 16th of Nov. for a trip and have no machine. So much for the spring order program. I just had to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening.

J

jeffwmc54

Mar 21, 2011
yakima Wa
I have ah feeling that most everyone will be getting there's soon if you ordered a limited or retro, but my dealer said that one person ordered an HCR and it hasn't been made yet. All I can say is going from Polaris to cat this year though was the best decision I could have made. This thing makes my 09 dragon sitting next to it look foolish!!!

Premium Features