• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Multi use aluminum enclosed

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Cut your fuel caddy handle and weld a 1/2” drive socket to short section that bolts to pump.
Your Milwaukee will crank gas easier than you.

Snowbird11

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2011
SLC/Samak, Ut
2-3' of snow is a death sentence for many trailer roofs if left for very long. Especially late in the winter if you happen to get rain on top of the snow load.

It'll be parked at 7k in the uintas. I get back to it every other week at least so it won't sit for too long, especially if we get winds with the storm. I'll have to watch out for the elevation dependant upside down snows.

bkm20x

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Arnolds Park, IA
I've been looking for that same helmet rack. My buddy has the same one in his trailer and doesn't know anything about it because it came with the trailer. Do you by chance know the brand or where you got it from?
This one has been with me thru a few trailers and i bought it used on marketplace, I haven't been able to find another one either

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
I have a 7.5x18. With a 5' v. 7' tall. I can fit 4 -165 in it and haul my ranger crew cab

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
You have any pictures how you load them? Must not be much extra room..

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
front 2 in backwards. 3rd one in backwards with the tunnel pushed tight against the wall and the 4th one driven in forwards with the front of the sled sitting in the middle of the trailer. not alot of room but we situate gear bags between sleds so they dont move around and touch each other

agalen

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Helena, MT
The airline track with superclamp sounds great. One down each side of the floor. Nudo or rubber coin? Is either better than the other and can you go without ski guides or will they get torn up?

Will a roof vent leak over time?
have a Look trailer and it has the plastic floor in it (guessing Nudo or very similar) I still use slip on ski skinz to keep floor looking fresh.

Premium Features