• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What sled are you buying for the 2011-2012 season?

WHAT SLED WILL YOU BUY FOR NEXT SEASON

• PRO RMK

Votes: 513 46.8%
  • XP

Votes: 173 15.8%
  • M SERIES

Votes: 282 25.7%
  • NITRO

Votes: 55 5.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 74 6.7%

• Total voters
E

efidart

Jan 28, 2010
Alberta
Test rode the 11' Pro and XP back to back for a day each and needless to say I snow checked a 154" XP.
Coming off of a 2002 Polaris RMK 800 151 I found the XP easier to sidehill and all around a better sled then the Pro. I perfered my friends 09 Dragon to the new pro even, just wasn't impressed at all with the Pro even though I had it in my mind I wanted a Pro before riding both.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I bought an Etec and rode it for almost 400 miles in a real attempt to make the switch. There are some things that I really like about it, but in the end, I much prefer the handling of the Polaris. My solution at this point was to buy a Pro with a Silber turbo. Only had it for 250 miles, but I'm much more comfortable now.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Well the truck ate a transmission, both sleds ate cranks, and the boat needs a new motor........gonna be tight come falltime for a new sled......here's to makin money!

O
Jan 30, 2011
Black Hills
I will look for something dependable and bullet-proof that will last more than a half a season, something easy to work on in case it does break, something I can buy parts for on ebay for 10 cents on the dollar and something that costs less than my first house did, Since there is nothing like that being offered I'll probably look for another decent S-chassis 670 or maybe another ZX 7-800 Summit and build it the way I want it, of course that is not as easy as simply signing up for payments or writing out a big check but there are already enough posers out there.

Premium Features