• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is everyone doing about these SW changes???

M
Nov 12, 2008
Flathead
I'm just really curious what people are doing about these "upgrades" that are going into effect.

I just opened an old thread that I have been posting in off and on for a while now ("First in ZX Section") and I cant even read my own posts!!! It says I have reached the end of my "free member privileges". Is this just something we have to face or do we pay to upgrade? Or even find another forum?

Please give you $.02

Last edited:
I
Aug 28, 2008
cloquet,mn
my .02

not to say ditch SW. but ppl are leaving this place like a bat out of hell to other forums. if you would like to know a popular forum they are going to PM me. because if i post it they will boot me. they have booted others just for mentioning the site. lots of good info and most the SW crowd has moved there.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
For me personally I find all the forums have something to offer.....so I just paid 1 year and will see how things go. Alot of good people and info on this site to give up over $10....free would be better but it's America and the free enterprise system at work. JMO-

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
I have been posting on everything for dootalk to BBCCRR thumpertalk and others I still find more info and entertainment here. So I payed just to see how it goes if it doesnt work it doesnt work and some of my$$ went to a good cause.

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
start a new thread

Start a new thread like first in the zx part II...i will pay soon and as for members going on to other sites i think when those become more pop. then it will slow and then they will have to up grade and start charging also...my 2cent...

F

FNG

Nov 19, 2008
I paid for 3 years, cant fault the folks here for trying to make this place financially feasible for them too, plus, I have saved much more in mechanics fees than what it cost me (about the price of a burger and a couple of pints at my local brew pub). In addition to some good information I get some fair entertainment here too when I can't be out riding.

I will be looking into other sites though, especially if the brain trust moves elsewhere but this has been a good place for the short time I have been riding and wrenching on my sleds (2 seasons, just an FNG).

windsock

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Vail, CO
www.ratzco.blogspot.com
Worth every sent what you pay for on this forum. Magazines are going by the way side and this is the future. Can you find out how others fixed their 2004 Polaris 800 chain case tension problem by reading a magazine ?

You can get the exact information you need within hours on YOUR MACHINE.

It pays for itself in two posts.

repairboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2007
Lincoln,NE
how is it that someone should financially gain from all of you peoples knowledge? this was a sight to help eah other now we all suffer unless we pad someone elses pocket, what stinks is the privys we have lost by not padding that pocket:face-icon-small-sad, by the way that info is elsewhere at no cost or others watching over you like your momma

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Worth every sent what you pay for on this forum. Magazines are going by the way side and this is the future. Can you find out how others fixed their 2004 Polaris 800 chain case tension problem by reading a magazine ?

You can get the exact information you need within hours on YOUR MACHINE.

It pays for itself in two posts.

that only works if the guys that have the answers are still here..........and willing to pay to give you their knowledge......right?

Premium Features