• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WHAT did you Pay? 2023 Ski-Doo Summit X 165 Turbo Expert w/Large Display

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I would like ten people to respond on the price remarks,how many out of the ones who respond to this,bought your machine outright or did you finance it?Just doing this to see if the financed ones don't think the price is so high .
Just gonna pay for it… 20k is alot regardless of how its paid for.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
ditto. I almost canceled my 22. The 23's came out before I even received my 22. I was PISSED. When I looked at the prices.... Well, I decided to take delivery of my 22 and i'm very glad I did. the G5 is cool, but not 3-4k more than my 22 cool.
G5 should be worth 3-4k more and be hotter property when you go to sell it… but still gotta come up with that extra $$ upfront, so I get it.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Paid off my new 2022 Turbo Expert first thing this morning!!:)

Sold my 2019 Summit SP just moment ago (great coincidence timing wise). :D

Not willing to pay the price my local dealer is asking for the 23 Turbo Expert.

Uncertain if I will just wait and Snowcheck a 2024 or go shopping for a MUCH better deal on a 23...

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask

Uncertain if I will just wait and Snowcheck a 2024 or go shopping for a MUCH better deal on a 23...

Didn’t BRP release a statement after snowcheck 2023 ended prices are increasing on sleds? Better deal might be hard to come by with the limited amount of sleds available at snowcheck. The two dealers near me both have a 25+ person waiting list. Maybe you guys down south have more options but here in Canada they seem to be all spoken for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta

Sorry to hear that didn’t work out for you. I was hoping your dealer messed up and worked a better deal for you.

skank

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
Mountain View, Wyoming 82939
I could have sworn that skidoo released a letter right after snowcheck stating that sled prices would increase for in season sleds $400 surcharge but the folks who locked in prices during snow check wouldn’t be effected????
Apparently I was wrong because now the dealer is increasing my otd price for my snowcheck by $400.
Is everyone else experiencing this too when going to pick up their sleds??

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Didn’t BRP release a statement after snowcheck 2023 ended prices are increasing on sleds? Better deal might be hard to come by with the limited amount of sleds available at snowcheck. The two dealers near me both have a 25+ person waiting list. Maybe you guys down south have more options but here in Canada they seem to be all spoken for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They said
I could have sworn that skidoo released a letter right after snowcheck stating that sled prices would increase for in season sleds $400 surcharge but the folks who locked in prices during snow check wouldn’t be effected????
Apparently I was wrong because now the dealer is increasing my otd price for my snowcheck by $400.
Is everyone else experiencing this too when going to pick up their sleds??
The $400 commodity surcharge existed at the time of spring order. Later, Doo increased prices but not on spring orders. See below for what Doo posted on their website months ago, which at the end mentions the commodity surcharge too:

As you are aware, pricing has increased for many products across industries around the world and Powersports is no exception. BRP has explored various ways to accommodate the disruptions while maintaining a steady flow of production and material sourcing, transportation of parts and vehicles as well as how we assemble each and every unit. Please Note: The pricing adjustments will not impact customers who purchased a snowmobile through the Spring Sales Event between February 14 and March 31. Additionally, there will be no pricing impact on the youth MXZ 120/200 models or the entry-level models MXZ and Summit Neo/Neo+. Keep in mind there will remain a temporary commodity surcharge in addition to the adjusted price.

Premium Features