• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WHAT did you Pay? 2023 Ski-Doo Summit X 165 Turbo Expert w/Large Display

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Good luck Christopher, hope it works out. I remember when you were a DIE HARD Yamaha guy ?
true enough.
I LOVED my supercharged Nytro, no doubt about it.
But the lighter Doo is soooo much easier on my 60yr old body at the end of the day!

H

hkollie

Apr 21, 2013
Adding some paperwork here... Will probably make the bargain hunters feel good. Small screen ....$20199 + 505 + 145docs + tax + accessories+ 3rd year warranty....?

Screenshot_20221122-071627.png

Screenshot_20221122-071627.png

bootz1981

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2008
zap, nd
what is aged base fees?

it says belt drive over in the upper right hand corner. what is that ?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Complete bs. They thought they could get away with it. Got to start out lying because you can always tell the truth. Can't do the reverse of that.
Entirely possible, But I HOPE thats not the case.
I have been working with this dealer for over a decade and they HAVE always treated me well.
Sometimes I have work for the best deal and shop around HARD and bring them the best deal I have found and ask them to match it.
AND...
This is the very first time I have ordered a sled as a snocheck and NOT had a hard price pre-negotiated in advance of delivery.
So I do want to cut them some slack..

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Entirely possible, But I HOPE thats not the case.
I have been working with this dealer for over a decade and they HAVE always treated me well.
Sometimes I have work for the best deal and shop around HARD and bring them the best deal I have found and ask them to match it.
AND...
This is the very first time I have ordered a sled as a snocheck and NOT had a hard price pre-negotiated in advance of delivery.
So I do want to cut them some slack..
Possible but i have seen a lot of what i am talking about going on along with customer service going completely out the window. I'm guessing we are heading for a cleansing which is much needed in a lot things.

Premium Features