• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Watch your fingers!

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
There is something none of these guys are being honest about their Munster throttles. They aren't mentioning the worst part about running one. Hands down worst part about running a Munster throttle is having to tell your parents you are gay. 😔

E

Eatstone

Jan 23, 2021
East Kootenay
I have a finger throttle on my sled and I'm really liking it so far. I don't run the guard especially after this summer's adventure with full wrap handguards on the dirt bike...
Looks like the doc used the wrong length fasteners there, could damn near put a nut on the other side 😳.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Come on Kanedog😜 You’d be on auto pilot, fully pinned with no turning back. It’s one less thing to think about😂😂
Awww **** I’m a west coast spring day only rider so I’m often on a death grip. It feels like I’m hanging on monkey bars sometimes. Finger throttle I’d for sure die!

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
finger throttle is what im used to. After runnin triple mod hillclimbers back in the day with 44mm carbs it was way easier to pull the throttle with fingers than to push with a thumb. by the way i drive a long box crew cab hemi 3/4 ton.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
finger throttle is what im used to. After runnin triple mod hillclimbers back in the day with 44mm carbs it was way easier to pull the throttle with fingers than to push with a thumb. by the way i drive a long box crew cab hemi 3/4 ton.
With your mirrors up, towing your ghost trailer!

Premium Features