• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Video: Boondocking on Snowy Range (warning not for all eyes, some trees get smoked)

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
Just tried my Contour HD helmet cam for first time on the Snowy Range. Got some reasonable shots for first try - let me know what ya think -- the end has a couple good shots

1. Clarity on the PC in HD mode is SUPER
2. I needed to point it up more than I thought to get better shots
3. Anyone know how to upload to youtube in HD?
4, Got sent home early from a damn ignition switch.....:mad: and it was snowin hard
5. I thinks I will make next video shorter
6. The cam is very easy to operate when riding - very easy

YOU TUBE LINK (original post)

YOU TUBE LINK (HD SETTINGS, updated )

Enjoy my boondocking with the 1050 watercraft

Happy new year

Last edited:

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
When I post up vids on youtube it will automatically bring up the HD option, I don't know why it won't bring up one on yours?

That King Kat looks like it has some serious torque though!!

And like you mentioned before point it up a little bit and you'll be golden, looks good!!!

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
It doesn't take too much of a tilt up to give a better perspective it's nice to be able to see the ski tips but also a little farther ahead so we can anticipate your next move, or what we think our next move would be. Looks like good snow and a nice area, your sled seems to hook up nice, stuff comes at you pretty fast. JMO you might want to do a little editing out of the tree carnage if displaying it publicly we don't want to give THEM any fuel, but nice video.:D

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
Very nice but yeah angel the camera up a bit..lol...
Should have put in some shots of runnin over a wolf or wolverene...haha :p

Premium Features