• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vasectomy - day 3

GreenState

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
McCall
Really bummmed for the guys who had issues after the fact. I was worried about that before mine, but I went for it anyway.

In all honesty, mine went so well that I'd rather do it again than have a cavity filled. Getting a band-aid to stick down there was the hardest part, you need to use the fabric ones.

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
So back on topic..... how is he feeling now?

On the 8th day is when things felt good enough to leave the house for a short trip, and as of today (start of 13th day) pretty much back to normal.

During the consult doc gave a handout that talked about the risks, nothing was on the risk list of what has been mentioned. Only saying the handout sounded like it wasn't full disclosure.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Really bummmed for the guys who had issues after the fact. I was worried about that before mine, but I went for it anyway.

In all honesty, mine went so well that I'd rather do it again than have a cavity filled. Getting a band-aid to stick down there was the hardest part, you need to use the fabric ones.

Bandaid?
What?

I had to micro incisions that they didn't even stich up. They closed on their own later on.

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
After second year the dull pain in my nutz finally went away. I could deal with the dull pain. But all the other impacts with regard to hormonal and mental impacts is bad news. Reversal in the works for me. When T levels drop bad stuff follows.

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
After second year the dull pain in my nutz finally went away. I could deal with the dull pain. But all the other impacts with regard to hormonal and mental impacts is bad news. Reversal in the works for me. When T levels drop bad stuff follows.

With the T levels nothing a prescription couldn't fix?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
The only lasting effect I can identify is I have to "pinch and roll" on one side a lot more often than I did before.

Premium Features