• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vasectomy - day 3

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Just thinking back to when I had the seeds removed from my grapes...the Dr asked if I was sure I wanted to proceed. I replied "Well, am I gonna wanna start wearing pastels? Or sitting to pee?"

One more thing, when he says "your gonna feel this part", he ain't lying.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Remember as a kid you would put marks on the wall on how tall you were growing? Now I put marks on the shower bench on how much more my balls sag every year.
I think I got ya beat. Dangling fo sho!! Haha

Castforcash

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2016
I had mine done last fall. Worst part was the needle. I took it easy for 2 days and by day 3 felt ok. Still a little painful but not bad at all. I didn't ice down at all and had no swelling or bruising.

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
I had vasectomy done in 2017. Man if I would have known the side effects I would have never got it done. I am now a firm believer there is a lot more they don’t know about ill effects than they do know.

A few issues I had
Major hormonal changes!
T levels dropped within 10 months.
I went from 195 to 217 in first year.
(weight gain)
Never been over 200 before.
throbbing nuts for 2 years
energy and drive tanked
other physical changes to my body also.

Man I would trade my old self back in a minute.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Did you have young kids during those years? That’s more likely to be your smoking gun for all that lol
I had vasectomy done in 2017. Man if I would have known the side effects I would have never got it done. I am now a firm believer there is a lot more they don’t know about ill effects than they do know.

A few issues I had
Major hormonal changes!
T levels dropped within 10 months.
I went from 195 to 217 in first year.
(weight gain)
Never been over 200 before.
throbbing nuts for 2 years
energy and drive tanked
other physical changes to my body also.

Man I would trade my old self back in a minute.

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
Did you have young kids during those years? That’s more likely to be your smoking gun for all that lol

I have no kids..

plenty of others with same issues, look up postvasectomypain.org

a whole site dedicated to it.

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
Had it done about a year ago wish I would have never done it. I get sharp pains and aching pains in the nutz still. But some of it might be self inflicted. Put a transmission in my kids truck that night (oxycodone was a big helper with this) and on the third or fourth night the wife wanted to make sure everything still worked and of course I was willing to just couldn't let the nutz hit. Haven't taken a sample in yet but probably should so I don't have a surprise like trashy did. 5 is enough.

Last edited:

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
Guys, if you think vasectomy is bad wait until the day comes when you need a biopsy on your prostate. Holy cow you haven't seen anything yet!

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
Urologists selling services certainly don’t have vested interest in discussing the negative impacts. Insurance is paying fast and paying 100% So STEP RIGHT UP! Who is next? EZ Money!

I went to the top rated guy! Surgery fast and easy.

Have not been the same since..

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
Asking for a friend... Buddy of mine is on start of day three of his vasectomy recovery. He played it by the books the first two days and just laid around. It’s the start of day three and the giblets are still a little tender.

Is this a normal feeling start of the 3rd day?
So back on topic..... how is he feeling now?

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Had it done about a year ago wish I would have never done it. I get sharp pains and aching pains in the nutz still. But some of it might be self inflicted. Put a transmission in my kids truck that night (oxycodone was a big helper with this) and on the third or fourth night the wife wanted to make sure everything still worked and of course I was willing to just couldn't let the nutz hit. Haven't taken a sample in yet but probably should so I don't have a surprise like trashy did. 5 is enough.

Yeah, 5 is definitely 3 too many...:unsure:

Premium Features