• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Under Armour Clothing?

B
Nov 26, 2007
North Vancouver
Yup. It i good... I just have a hard time buying it--- $$$. I also got some Nike "waffle" weave shirts from a friend and they are good too.

There is also Puckskins, which are quite a bit cheaper than UA. RBK too.

H
Jan 28, 2004
UA is awsome stuff. Just expensive. Wicks the sweat off you real good, to keep you dry, thus keeping you warm.

Way better than anything cotton.

hilpulr

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Corvallis MT
Its really good. I wear it for hunting and riding. It lasts for a long time also. So when you buy it you will have it for lots of rides!

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
the stuff works well if you have a jacket that breathes. Wallmart has there own brand and it is a lot cheaper. It works just as well, IMO

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
the stuff works well if you have a jacket that breathes. Wallmart has there own brand and it is a lot cheaper. It works just as well, IMO

Works very well... But as others have said, you can get something that works just as good, but is a fraction of the cost. Klim is great, and not near as expensive.

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
I had a gift certf to a place that only sold sport stuff...and i mean basket balls shoes, shorts crap like that that i will never use. They did sell under armour so i got a turtle neck insulated long sleeve i think it was about $50. I prob would have not went out and spent my own money on it but since this was the only thing to spend my money on i got it. Only had to wear it once to believe in the stuff, works really well. I have a number of shirts now. On a above 0 day all i wear is the underarmour tek vest and race pullover and thats it, comfortalbe and dry all day long.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
for 25% off any one item at Sports Authority, valid 13-16 December 2007. They sell UA stuff.

Enjoy :)

Thundy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bird Island, MN
I wear the longsleave under armour cold gear and it keeps my jacket from sticking to my skin and is very comfortable...I highly recommend it

Premium Features