• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Iam going to buy a onesie suit

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Bought my first ripsa klim this year 600 miles on it so far and liking it.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
As I recall, Tobe accounts for armor in their sizing, which might explain the generous fit.
Could be!

I am enjoying the Tobe this season vs my Klim from last season. Both are great, but the slightly baggier fit/shape of the Tobe is more my style, and the fabric doesn’t crinkle or bind like the Klim. Seems to have more inspiration from the ski/snowboard gear world, which has always been a level up in comfort and fit to the sled-specific stuff - I understand durability plays a factor as well. The wider, padded suspenders are excellent. Great array of pockets. Really like it

P
Dec 15, 2018
I had my first super deep and cold day in mine. It protected m as it should. Only complaint is my pockets are obstructed by my pack straps and so I struggle in a upset way getting my phone (map) out and get all ****ty about it lol. It’s is shockingly heavy at the end of the day hanging it up and o wonder if that’s why iam so tired lol

Premium Features