• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tucker Carlson is back:

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Quick read on Putin's historical inaccuracies from the interview. It's too bad Tucker isn't a journalist and didn't note any of this. Probably still pissed Putin made a meal out of him and didn't ask for more.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
BBC. Aka another corrupt state/corporate media sez so.

Lol!

Questions just hurt the narrative so badly so the conditioned liberal response is to make ad hominem counter attacks.

Gotcha.

Last edited:

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Oh, it’s simple,

The preface statement to every screw up, ever.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
LOL you guys are such babies. I spoon feed you facts and you spit it out.

BBC is the publication, you know a real journalist wrote that right? Then BBC paid them to publish it. That's how it works.

So what I'm gathering is that you conspiracy clowns seem to believe that the only true news source is YouTube? That's all you post, and last I checked YouTube is a mainstream media company. They allow all sorts of conspiracy theory nonsense on there so it must be unfiltered unregulated pure moron fuel huh?

No wonder LE has been posting Russian created memes since at least 2016. It must tickle the little peepee that the funny pictures say nasty stuff about the people that are on the TV all the time.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
LOL you guys are such babies. I spoon feed you facts and you spit it out.

BBC is the publication, you know a real journalist wrote that right? Then BBC paid them to publish it. That's how it works.

So what I'm gathering is that you conspiracy clowns seem to believe that the only true news source is YouTube? That's all you post, and last I checked YouTube is a mainstream media company. They allow all sorts of conspiracy theory nonsense on there so it must be unfiltered unregulated pure moron fuel huh?

No wonder LE has been posting Russian created memes since at least 2016. It must tickle the little peepee that the funny pictures say nasty stuff about the people that are on the TV all the time.
You spoon fed yourself BBC propaganda.
What's next, quoting NPR? LMAO!

Simple doesn't post facts.
Simple posts propaganda.
Simple is fighting hard to stay ignorant.

Survival of the fittest rules still apply in life.

I'm looking forward to a nice ride tomorrow in Sibera on my new Retroscope Rybinsk, hopefully find some good sable to bring home and have a good evening with my Trumpski comrades laughing about piss tapes and all the other lies generated by the Clintons' law firm Perkins Coie.

Carry on.

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

I quit eating this crap a long time ago when it became really obvious that I would feel like **** after eating this garbage .
It was a quick stop on the road to the cabin. I'm really hungry and need to eat, then after I was like I feel like ****, why did I eat that. So then it was Arby's thinking it would be better, nope.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This should be posted in many threads. They have and had flipped so many switches to completely enslave the world.

Premium Features