• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwotee snow?

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
Everyone must learn about early season riding. Let‘r buck! Haha

I probably learned about early season riding 35 years ago and maybe it’s cost me a bunch of a-arms over the years but I’d damn sure rather drive and find early season riding then sit on my a$& at home waiting for it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I probably learned about early season riding 35 years ago and maybe it’s cost me a bunch of a-arms over the years but I’d damn sure rather drive and find early season riding then sit on my a$& at home waiting for it!!!

We got another hard headed one. Let’r buck

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
We got another hard headed one. Let’r buck

Whatever… I was just wondering how much snow was up there. If you don’t have anything to contribute, then feel free to move along. Wasn’t asking for your opinion on how good the snow was, if you’ve been riding or if you thought I should go! You are right though… we do have another hard headed one but I guess we’ve also got another a-hole!

Last edited:
J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
Revy is far from killing it as well. Reports are a meter in the good spots but generally less than that more like 40-60cm. No new snow expected until end of the week.

I agree. Revelstoke typically has more by now, but it’s better than nothing or at least what we have here at home.

Premium Features