• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Freeride 34”.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
yep, have the zbros billet kit on my '23 freeride. not going back to the 35" stance.

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
From what I gather you have to get the billet uppers to use the stock Freeride shocks. Does this raise the front a bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
no, it's just an a-arm. i wasn't looking specifically to have billet parts but the billet uppers are required to clear the freeride's factory resy shocks.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
But it’s shorter, doesn’t it make the shocks slightly too long and in essence raise the sled slightly?

you'll never notice the effect of that small of a height difference while riding. i've had too much scotch to figure out any geometry at this point in time.

Last edited:
S

SKIDOO EXPERT

Jan 17, 2023
Idaho
Anyone tried the 34” zbroz kit for the Freeride and using the stock shocks?

I swapped my 2024 Freeride 36” front end to a 34” using stock parts (upper, lower, and tie-rods). The factory shocks won’t clear so I went with FOX Float QS3 Lightweight from IcAge.

Trolltech

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2008

They told me this fit with org. freeride/shredder re shocks

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
nice to have options. i didn’t see if the trexfab kit comes with tie rods like the Zbros does but I was able to use the stock tie rods anyway.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Call them and ask them to sell you the lowers that don't cause you to lose turning radius. They're still conviently not bothering to mention that on their website when you order the G4/G5/Lynx 34" lowers from them.

I figure I lost about 12 degrees of turning radius when I put their lowers on my Lynx last year.

Premium Features