• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TOBE Riding gear

CatAttack

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Taber, AB
who has TOBE riding gear? How does it fit and are you happy with your gear? How does their bibs fit?
How about the monosuit? I have been looking into these, do the suits have lots of room to manuver in. Nobody likes tight fitting riding gear.

Any real world riding experience info would be great
Thanks

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
who has TOBE riding gear? How does it fit and are you happy with your gear? How does their bibs fit?
How about the monosuit? I have been looking into these, do the suits have lots of room to manuver in. Nobody likes tight fitting riding gear.

Any real world riding experience info would be great
Thanks

CatAttack,
TOBE uses a dual layer waterproofing system much like that of HMK's, so while the outer layer may get damp or moist the interior layer keeps you dry. This is the same on FXR as well, and the only draw back to this is the weight of the mono suits once damp and even the overall weight when dry. In a cold wet day, coming down in pouring rain, you are going to be heavy. Also, on the rack in store, the pieces feel heavier and most customers relate weight to how warm the jacket will be or how much insulation it has. But to answer your question both of the mono suits worked well for us. Will they last as long as other brands and materials, probably not, but they also don't come with the price tag either. We have been getting positive feedback from the TOBE suits regardless of their weight they are becoming very popular since they are fully seam sealed adding to its exceptional waterproofing.

Powderhound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
I have a TOBE Jacket that I ski in. I do love it for the room that it has. I have ridden in it on my sled. To be honest I like ridding in my Klim Jacket better. It is warmer for sure

Premium Features