• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THOUGHT I HAD SEEN EVERYTHING - 1950cc

M

MR. TWO LITRE

Oct 25, 2008
do it Dave! you're a sick sick man! Love it!:beer;

brandon rode hasler sat made 17 good pulls.some really long ones did every chute i could find in back end .looks like all the chasis work payed off only frayed the belt once after four backtoback pulls .:D

F

flying pig

Jan 17, 2008
Wembley Alberta Canada
I can't wait to see that thing dialed Dave, hopefully I'll get one more ride this year, still haven't gotten the bearings for the 1200, when I do I'll Pm you my #. Like to meet up with you guys again.
It ened up being chassis flex then? Testament to how unreal that thing is if it can tear up a good chassis that quick....:beer; 17 runs, must be getting super close. Was that hood on or off? Have you done any cut outs on the belt cover? I've got two on mine, bout 1.5" each. Running the hydraulic again or the Mycro?

M

MR. TWO LITRE

Oct 25, 2008
I can't wait to see that thing dialed Dave, hopefully I'll get one more ride this year, still haven't gotten the bearings for the 1200, when I do I'll Pm you my #. Like to meet up with you guys again.
It ened up being chassis flex then? Testament to how unreal that thing is if it can tear up a good chassis that quick....:beer; 17 runs, must be getting super close. Was that hood on or off? Have you done any cut outs on the belt cover? I've got two on mine, bout 1.5" each. Running the hydraulic again or the Mycro?

thats with the hood on .i got some venting to the clutches and thats the micro clutch . robert called and has the hydro back in gp :D

D
Jan 17, 2009
GF, MT
mr two liter how much for the 889 sled are the cylnders nicasil on the 889 or a teel sleeve? i have a couple 780s that are alot of fun thinking about doing an 889 how do you get ahold of ralph thanks for your time dan

M

MR. TWO LITRE

Oct 25, 2008
mr two liter how much for the 889 sled are the cylnders nicasil on the 889 or a teel sleeve? i have a couple 780s that are alot of fun thinking about doing an 889 how do you get ahold of ralph thanks for your time dan

dan the motor in889 sled has about 200 miles on it . cylinders are nicasil new crank rods pistons ralphy motor .racers egde chassis m 10 jaws pipes fresh coating. new 174 2.5 track cooler has been extended . racepac boss seat mod skies sled was built in 2004 less than 1000 miles . to many sleds. asking 15 000. ralphs number is 1 780 524 4330.:D

M

MR. TWO LITRE

Oct 25, 2008
greg mortenson ran the big moter late summer on the pavement . first time out twisted bottom shaft off at the gear . second time out striped the drive knobes off the track'was as smooth inside as it was outside ; last race of the seasonlots of new parts new track etc . launched like a pro mod race car headed for the wall let off three times hit rev limiter at the end of track. first full pass 9.40 148 mph. gregs got more parts coming ...

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
greg mortenson ran the big moter late summer on the pavement . first time out twisted bottom shaft off at the gear . second time out striped the drive knobes off the track'was as smooth inside as it was outside ; last race of the seasonlots of new parts new track etc . launched like a pro mod race car headed for the wall let off three times hit rev limiter at the end of track. first full pass 9.40 148 mph. gregs got more parts coming ...

Tell Morty Spook in Valdez said Hello.. Hilclimb is april 16-18.. Bring Paul. :beer;:beer;

Premium Features