• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

surprise, surprise

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
well i decided to take a trip oversea's and i got my best price for my family of eight and it came in at 14 grand with all included..

to make a long story short i pm SRM on here and he sold me the same package for two grand...i saved 12 grand..

I managed to just talk to SRM during his 10 minute coffee break as he was taking apart another aircraft carrier and he is going to send me all the tickets just before he leaves for the Dakota's to take over the deep well drilling for Haliburton.

He now won his new BMW and a Kirby to clean it.

The president of World Ventutes just called me and thanked me for the purchase and he indicated SRM is the most commited employee and as well with an IQ of 212 is the smartest as well.

Taylor Swift as well pmed me and indicated she is madly in love with SRM..

SRM...you are everything you say and then some..

APRIL FOOLS

R
Aug 16, 2011
Idaho Falls
Halliburton doesn't hire just anybody, I know...Been tryin' for over 2 mths. to get in with this gig....Haven't even got so much as a rejection email from them for all the apps. I've filled out.

I do enjoy your posts concerning srm though...:face-icon-small-hap.

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
That is why he can't get on with Haliburton and SRM can.:face-icon-small-ton But seriously though that was a good one. I am surprised he did not through in 8 new cellphones as a bonus

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
well i decided to take a trip oversea's and i got my best price for my family of eight and it came in at 14 grand with all included..

to make a long story short i pm SRM on here and he sold me the same package for two grand...i saved 12 grand..

I managed to just talk to SRM during his 10 minute coffee break as he was taking apart another aircraft carrier and he is going to send me all the tickets just before he leaves for the Dakota's to take over the deep well drilling for Haliburton.

The president of World Ventutes just called me and thanked me for the purchase and he indicated SRM is the most commited employee and as well with an IQ of 212 is the smartest as well.

APRIL FOOLS

Ahha! Sorry for the red but I'm still tired and lack the ability to use this touchscreen when I'm wide awake

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa

APRIL FOOLS

hehehe, youre so funny lets get married.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Premium Features