• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sure is quiet round here...

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
is this hawkfest thing still going on? im sure there will be alot of good stories next week after everyone gets home..... like the jackshaft i broke on buds 503 121 and the cog belt that broke earlier that day on the same machine.. and the fight i had with Cailen!! oh yeah, being towed several miles by a 2ski aint all that bad....

M
Jan 22, 2008
Hawkfest rocked

Kind of depressing that it is over but, I am trying to stay positive and think about seeing you all again next year, never seen so many rippin riders, everyone was a maniac, even that buffulo hawk guy, one skilled group.

IMG_1225.jpg

T
Jan 25, 2008
Perry UT
Let's hear some Twoski responces, several were among us.

I was there with my 2 ski (on Saturday). But I also rented a hawk, and my brother rented a hawk. My other brother just came along for the ride. The 3 of us switched between the hawks and the sled.

I had a really good time and was very surprised at how freindly everyone was. Every time I got stuck on the hawk there was another person on a hawk right there to help me get out. Great group of people!!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Snorebegone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyj2qL-bQ4E&feature=related

New guy out of Tahoe called after they got 18" of sprinkles last Thursday, told him about a used 1hr machine in Oregon, he insists on a new one.

Sorry CJ looks like Thomas in Wassila may be shipping yet another away from the last frontier. I think that only leaves J and L's and maybe one in Ontario CA as the last 600HO's on the planet without ever being gassed.

He'll be popping up on one of these forums soon.

Premium Features