• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

straightline single pipe

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I don’t miss this pipe one bit after running TRS clutching, Pro gears, and an X3. I went from a good running sled with the SPI pipe and 58-42 to an insanely good running “stocker”.

Didn’t race anyone or anything, but I don’t even care, the fun factor is through the roof. Bottom end ✔ top end ✔ blistered hands ✔

Lobster Carl

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2018
I don’t miss this pipe one bit after running TRS clutching, Pro gears, and an X3. I went from a good running sled with the SPI pipe and 58-42 to an insanely good running “stocker”.

Didn’t race anyone or anything, but I don’t even care, the fun factor is through the roof. Bottom end ✔ top end ✔ blistered hands ✔

I to am running TRS clutching pro gears but with a 3 inch PC on a extremely lightweight chassis. It is an absolute riot to ride. And is just pull and ride. No screwing with stuff.
This thread has been very informative. Im very glad that i didnt buy into this pipe.

Premium Features