• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spokane Area Riders Snow Report for E. Washington N Idaho & W. Montana post 28,869

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Jan 15, 2008
PNW
i read that comment by mark selzer. definitely not a good comment, can't believe people will say things like that after someones life has been taken.

it is obvious he is trying to stir things up, which he is doing very well in fact. as much as most of us would like to, it's smarter to refrain from posting slamming comments towards him and all other greenies.

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
BB there you go spreading untruths again Jop assured me his sled weight was 505 pounds so your buddys sled must have been an indy lite. Heck Jops sled is lighter than my 1200 i think so it should be a peice of cake to get out HaHaha Sorry Jop for the ribbing But i just do'nt like people calling your light weight mod heavy;)

J
Dec 15, 2007
Troy, MT
BB there you go spreading untruths again Jop assured me his sled weight was 505 pounds so your buddys sled must have been an indy lite. Heck Jops sled is lighter than my 1200 i think so it should be a peice of cake to get out HaHaha Sorry Jop for the ribbing But i just do'nt like people calling your light weight mod heavy;)

UUURRRRRRRRRRRRR I NEVER said it Weighed 505! I SAID it Weighed 508! :D
And that is a Dry weght with out A Track, Skid, Skies and Tunnel!!! WHAT :confused:

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
SSH we will be springin by on our way out tonight not real sure at what time yet sometime around 8 or later, i am loaded and have a trailer in hand, now i just need to pack and wait to leave, and get the batteries in the gps freshined up. I am not going in inthe fog without a life support.;)

Nnow Jon Shawn fell in love with the ole REV SAT. so just worning you now you will likey. cause if yours is 508 then the rev is like a buck twenty five. WET.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
damn bb was the home show a bust?

anyone wanna give me 20gs......i'll let ya ride a sweet sled for the 1-2 weeks a year i'm not visiting....ohh and you can store said sled as well. even show off and make like it's yours.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Blood came back on Kaitlyn...Dr isn't sure why but her WBC count is 18k should be 11k. We are going to the ER so pray for her.

B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
X- Dont forget what I told you happened to me regarding my liver a number of years ago. Have them do whatever test is necessary to make sure that the real culprit virus is not in there! We are praying for her.

wow Bigbull...another build in the future or adding a Turbo to the M1000?

Anythings possible! ;)
BB

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
I'm thinking about you guys and girls as well X.

I'm just thinking out loud here but i think that this bad economy and all that is going on is only the tip of what is to come, sure hope i'm wrong But every indicater that i'm seeing is pointing to some very tuff times ahead.:(

I'm thinking about you guys and girls as well X.

I'm just thinking out loud here but i think that this bad economy and all that is going on is only the tip of what is to come, sure hope i'm wrong But every indicater that i'm seeing is pointing to some very tuff times ahead.:(

it really does not matter if you are a christian, an economist, a blue collar worker, or a california resident.......they all agree this is getting bad FAST.

holman6336

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Odessa/Spokane WA
She's in my prayers X...get that lil girl healthy again!!!

it really does not matter if you are a christian, an economist, a blue collar worker, or a california resident.......they all agree this is getting bad FAST.

Well said SSH, its getting bad everywhere. Talked to my parents this weekend, both of whom are teachers, and the school district is trying to cut $300,000 for next years budget...Pretty hard to do in any district, let alone one that small.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features