• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spokane Area Riders Snow Report for E. Washington N Idaho & W. Montana post 28,869

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
nitro grabbed all my recovery tools last night.....should be the answer......of course there is that luck thing, nitro shows up and my winch just out of the blue fell on the ground and then my house got poped by lightning again:eek:

I am on pirate internet right now. I am done with qwest. everytime a storm rolls in it blows up my modem.

who has the internet answer? I am thinking something wireless.....and cheap:cool:

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
nitro grabbed all my recovery tools last night.....should be the answer......of course there is that luck thing, nitro shows up and my winch just out of the blue fell on the ground and then my house got poped by lightning again:eek:

I am on pirate internet right now. I am done with qwest. everytime a storm rolls in it blows up my modem.

who has the internet answer? I am thinking something wireless.....and cheap:cool:

DUh, the pirated you are on now is the cheapest:D. I swear by Comcast cable for speed and reliability and mine is dirt cheap since my work pays for it:p

Greg, any idea why my belt keeps falling down in the secondary and won't snap shut when I stop?

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
OH man i just bought something off ebay!!!! first time ever it was Pretty intense at the last minute and a half but i won. Man i think i'm addicted. well i better go paypal the 3 dollars i spent and buy something else.

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
hey

bikerjustin, they got that sled out the next day, bad stator!

Nitro, that was you wedged in there when I was talkin to coedeez. Don't feel bad that spots whopped a few others this year too.

X man, hope she gets better!

Ragged, my buddy was wondering why you wouldn't wave at him, he was in a friendly mood.

B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
Hardass- I knew talking up ebay to you would be eventually require an intervention.

X-Hang in there bud, they will find it.

SSH- If you have Verizon with internet on your phone (like a blackberry or similar) you pay an extra $15 per month on top of your plan to use it as a broadband modem. They just dont advertise it much. It will work with your laptop or your home computer if you have verizon where you are, you get internet.

Good luck with the vector boys.

Ride with Revbabe and I on friday anyone?

BB

Last edited:
S
Jan 15, 2008
PNW
got some awesome photos there. snow was unbelievable this past weekend. hopefully temps stay low enough down low so you don't have to drive 5 miles up the trail to hit rideable snow.

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
Hardass- I knew talking up ebay to you would be eventually require an intervention.

X-Hang in there bud, they will find it.

SSH- If you have Verizon with internet on your phone (like a blackberry or similar) you pay an extra $15 per month on top of your plan to use it as a broadband modem. They just dont advertise it much. It will work with your laptop or your home computer if you have verizon where you are, you get internet.

Good luck with the vector boys.

Ride with Revbabe and I on friday anyone?

BB

I also have a Verizon wireless card and it works very well as BB states. Comcast will kill the wireless for speed though, if you care.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Thanks guys....she is doing fine but we still haven't heard anything. The wife is really freaking out.

Larry what did ya buy? I used to bid like mad on beer collectibles.....that was a hard habit to break.

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
LMAO! Thats funny Sandman!

Kidrman-I dont have a Verizon modem anymore, I use my PHONE as a modem for an extra $15 per month. The smallest plan for Verizon Modem is $60 plus taxes.
BB

I went the phone route first but then I had to have a cord for my laptop and my phone all the time, each to their own:) Good points on the cost though, I forget that aspect when I am not footing the bill;)

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
kiderman, have you pulled the secondary down to make sure it is clean and your shims are not hanked? somethng in the sheaves, wore out bushing, dead spring.......that should be just about everything that would stop it from closing.

thanks for the internet advice.......and thanks to neighbors router:D:beer;

Bushings and spring new this fall. I will tear it apart and see what I broke!

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
X i bought a 95 arctic cat 440 fan crank shaft for a repair i'm doing.

Not stuff (1200) is not looking good at this point I just had to send my case to mn for some work. If it works out i'm back if not i would have to spend a bunch to get going again , and i'm not sure if i'm willing to. How it is. Poobrew will be running though and need some one to ride with. and yes i'm kind of bummed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features