• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP pipe for my 06 600 RMK

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
If you're willing to play with clutching and jetting to get it right, yes it's worth it. What elevation do you ride? If it's high enough, I might be able to help you out.

B
Nov 21, 2005
9 Mile Falls, WA
Brad, yes it's worth it!!!! here is my setup with the SLP pipe on my 07 600 RMK 155. 300 mains, needle in the middle clip, fuel screws (white plastic screws on the carbs) 1/2 to 3/4 turn from fully in, stock pilots, 10-58 weights with almond primary spring, stock helix in secondary with red/pink spring and three delrin washers (one on each end of the spring and one on the backside of the cup). You will not be dissapointed, I ride the same elevations as I from eastern washington.

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
Brad, yes it's worth it!!!! here is my setup with the SLP pipe on my 07 600 RMK 155. 300 mains, needle in the middle clip, fuel screws (white plastic screws on the carbs) 1/2 to 3/4 turn from fully in, stock pilots, 10-58 weights with almond primary spring, stock helix in secondary with red/pink spring and three delrin washers (one on each end of the spring and one on the backside of the cup). You will not be dissapointed, I ride the same elevations as I from eastern washington.

Thanks for the good info! I just have a SLP can and Reeds on the wifes 06 600 do you think I will gain much with the pipe?

Premium Features