• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sks 650?

P
Mar 22, 2021
Alaska
I have looked around and found no real in depth review or testimonials on the sks 650. I am intrigued by this sled and its combination of features but have not seen any first hand reviews on it. Does anybody have one they could tell me about it or any published articles on it? Thank you.

law.74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 16, 2017
Intrigued by the SKS for my wife. She currently rides a 146 Khaos and doesn’t use it to its potential.

How far back does the cooler extend?

P
Mar 10, 2023
Iowa
Intrigued by the SKS for my wife. She currently rides a 146 Khaos and doesn’t use it to its potential.

It’s all the way back. The sled is the same as a switchback SP other than the front end is adjustable from 41in to 39in

P
Mar 10, 2023
Iowa

The SKS also comes standard with a 2in track. I did install ice scratchers. I used the skidoo ones with One Rig design mounts. No drilling. Not sure they are needed but I put them on since I trail ride a good amount. Better safe than sorry.

IMG_1445.jpeg IMG_1444.jpeg

Premium Features