• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2025 Skidoo Monument Grey and Black Color

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
Does anyone have any real photos of the 2025 Monument Grey and Black Colorway on the new Summits?? Looking into snow checking my first Turbo Sled and really would like to see an actual photo of that color combination if possible. I have been scouring the web but so far to no avail finding an actual photo and not a CGI rendering. Thanks in advance...........I guess there is always straight black..........sigh.........the Monument Grey looks cool but often times the colors are a bit different than the rendering when viewing them in person.

Dave

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
I did not get a picture of one while I was at the skidoo spring tour stop at Rexburg Motorsports yesterday.

I thought the grey is a good looking color. I agree the pictures on the website are always difficult to gauge appearance from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
I did not get a picture of one while I was at the skidoo spring tour stop at Rexburg Motorsports yesterday.

I thought the grey is a good looking color. I agree the pictures on the website are always difficult to gauge appearance from.

Thanks.............I appreciate the feedback...............I like the Grey just curious if it is as dark as the render or more like a light grey like some of the base summits have had. Darker Grey then I will lean that way...........if its light like a chalk color then I would probably just get black. I wish I lived closer to where the spring tour is stopping through.............Coeur D' Alene Idaho stop wasn't far away but I wasn't able to get up there on March 5th. Maybe some folks will take pictures at some of these other spring tour stops............hopefully!

Dave

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
Here's one.
Thank you so much..............that is what I was looking for!! I like it.............appreciate the help! I know color it seems silly but when spending $20K + for a sled..........kinda nice to see the color first hand.

I owe ya one.............thank you!!

Dave

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Thank you so much..............that is what I was looking for!! I like it.............appreciate the help! I know color it seems silly but when spending $20K + for a sled..........kinda nice to see the color first hand.

I owe ya one.............thank you!!

Dave

Not silly at all. I bought the gray and lime Turbo in 2023. I like this color gray better.

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
Not silly at all. I bought the gray and lime Turbo in 2023. I like this color gray better.
I wanted that Gray and Lime in 2023.............bad............but just have been having a hard time justifying the expense of a Gen 5 Turbo...........then..........I got to ride a 2023 Expert 165 in some good snow conditions at around 8,000 ft. a month ago and good grief........what a difference between that and my 2020 850 Summit-X. I will probably snow check an X and make it my own with suspension and what not.......but the power at elevation is just something else. Thanks again for posting the picture I really do appreciate it!

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
I wanted that Gray and Lime in 2023.............bad............but just have been having a hard time justifying the expense of a Gen 5 Turbo...........then..........I got to ride a 2023 Expert 165 in some good snow conditions at around 8,000 ft. a month ago and good grief........what a difference between that and my 2020 850 Summit-X. I will probably snow check an X and make it my own with suspension and what not.......but the power at elevation is just something else. Thanks again for posting the picture I really do appreciate it!

The power is definitely addictive. Mine was a 165" and there's nowhere I couldn't go. Not to mention, the G5 is just so easy to ride. If I was ordering this year, that would be the one I would choose. You're gonna love it.

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Thanks.............I appreciate the feedback...............I like the Grey just curious if it is as dark as the render or more like a light grey like some of the base summits have had. Darker Grey then I will lean that way...........if its light like a chalk color then I would probably just get black. I wish I lived closer to where the spring tour is stopping through.............Coeur D' Alene Idaho stop wasn't far away but I wasn't able to get up there on March 5th. Maybe some folks will take pictures at some of these other spring tour stops............hopefully!

Dave

It is a flat grey, darker vs lighter I could not say.

Premium Features