• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo: New Lineup REVEAL 2024

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta

Doo really believes in this two piece driveshaft for the average Joe. Racing I get it, but If I need to change track, after a full season IMO is a better choice to remove the cover to inspect the chain and sprockets, unless doo is going to start warranting tracks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Doo really believes in this two piece driveshaft for the average Joe. Racing I get it, but If I need to change track, after a full season IMO is a better choice to remove the cover to inspect the chain and sprockets, unless doo is going to start warranting tracks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably some interesting content there, but I couldn't underfuckingstand a thing he said.

Turbo Thompson

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2021
On top of the mountain
So, this didn't happen for MY24 after all. My 24 G5 has the old killswitch and same CVT cover as the MY23's that could get caught on a branch and break the vent... Anyone else notice this?

View attachment 409103
Very few of us have gotten out 24’s. What do you mean by the old kill switch? The same as 23 or what was on all the G4’s?

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
was also wondering what he meant by the old kill switch.
Very few of us have gotten out 24’s. What do you mean by the old kill switch? The same as 23 or what was on all the G4’s?
Yeah the KS that was on all G4 sleds.

I'm going to contact my dealer about the side panel and see if I can get the new piece that was suppose to come on it. I know I'm going to break it.

As for getting the old KS I don't care. I use a Munster killswitch anyhow.

Premium Features