• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo: New Lineup REVEAL 2024

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
A single ski? Lmao no thanks. If I wanted a snow bike I would by one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata
agreed. it looks like it would be fun for a couple of days and then you'd be ready for the stability of two skis. i bet the vast majority of owners would revert back. too much of a hassle to switch back and forth.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I'd take:

No more commodity charge, bring back 4 year warranty, a bigger but not so big glove box extension, and fix the chain case issues.

A
Nov 27, 2007
Alaska
I predict a whole lot of nothing. The ‘24 snow check season is going to catch them by surprise as the lowest number of spring ordered sleds since the early 80’s. Sled prices are way too high and people no longer have access to cheap money to finance $20,000+ machines.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I predict a whole lot of nothing. The ‘24 snow check season is going to catch them by surprise as the lowest number of spring ordered sleds since the early 80’s. Sled prices are way too high and people no longer have access to cheap money to finance $20,000+ machines.
And that right there is a hard cold fact.
Will be interesting to see what they do to work around that.

F
Nov 18, 2011
North west territory
And that right there is a hard cold fact.
Will be interesting to see what they do to work around that.
This is facts even guys with money are spending less if I didn’t get what I paid new for my 21 expert I’d never of paid 25k for a 23 . Brp with there 2 year warranty also hurt us guys that like to upgrade every few years . Before I could see my sled with 2 years warranty. Just don’t make since to buy someone’s old sled with no warranty at a premium

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
This is facts even guys with money are spending less if I didn’t get what I paid new for my 21 expert I’d never of paid 25k for a 23 . Brp with there 2 year warranty also hurt us guys that like to upgrade every few years . Before I could see my sled with 2 years warranty. Just don’t make since to buy someone’s old sled with no warranty at a premium
Agreed
The extended warrenty on the SNOWCHECK program was one of the real added benefits of early ordering.
Lets all hope we see it return once again.

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask

Will have close to 2000km on my sled by end of season. Will be no way I keep it for another year and try and sell it next year with 4000km and no warranty. Will take a bath on it, so will be spring ordering and seeing how my 24 will treat me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features