• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

shannon (WINTER)

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I have been told that he is getting out of the business of making IQR's. That's sad to see as his sleds truly are a work of art and the knowledge he acquired will be greatly missed on the forums if he stops using snowest. But i owe him about $150. I Bought a set of a-arms from him over a year ago but somehow failed to get the money order out. I found the money order when i was cleaning out my garage and i believe its still good so if anyone knows his address, id love to send it to him and i feel bad. Money order is dated December 22 2008.:(

I have not seen him on the forums in a long while so i fear he might not be on hear often or at all. So i would like to get the money order out to maybe bring a bit of Christmas cheer. :beer;

I

IQ02

Dec 12, 2007
Maybe you can send out the shocks that i sent you a money order for over 9 months ago. Hers my adress if you lost it AGAIN!!!

Bob Bemmels
2210 Riverside Dr.
Green Bay WI 54313

Premium Features