Selkirk Armour question..

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Trying to do some homework before pulling the trigger on the armour setup from Selkirk for my '18 KTM450 SX-F.
Specifically what I'm looking to do is maintain the hotdogger I have mounted on the PC Ti6 resonance chamber on the header. Sure looks like that side panel is tucked fairly tight,
and won't leave enough room.. my question is, is that panel removable? Certainly looks like it has dzeus fasteners? Are you able to run the armour kit without that panel in place?
My thought was to just leave it off, and run a neoprene panel to cover the cooker while I'm heating up lunch.. thoughts?:unsure::)

Lachoneus

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2009
Trying to do some homework before pulling the trigger on the armour setup from Selkirk for my '18 KTM450 SX-F.
Specifically what I'm looking to do is maintain the hotdogger I have mounted on the PC Ti6 resonance chamber on the header. Sure looks like that side panel is tucked fairly tight,
and won't leave enough room.. my question is, is that panel removable? Certainly looks like it has dzeus fasteners? Are you able to run the armour kit without that panel in place?
My thought was to just leave it off, and run a neoprene panel to cover the cooker while I'm heating up lunch.. thoughts?:unsure::)
how about a picture of that dogger mount? thanks....

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Lachoneus Really not much to see, just used a hose clamp to attach the cooker base to the expansion/resonance chamber of the pipe (this is on the "calzone" shaped portion of the stock pipe, kind of an awkward deal. the Pro Circuit section os nice and round, will fit even better)

IMG_8585.jpeg

Premium Features