• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

School update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockdog2112

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2008
Cheyenne,Wy USA
awwww how sweeeett...

Id like to know what you consider busting your a$$ is on job sites.
Especially since you consider yourself to be this super hardworking teacher, when you have enough time to make 25000 posts with your free time, and write such awesome things to a 15 year old. in this thread he never mentioned the word overpaid, he was more wanting other peoples thoughts.
But i wonder how good it makes you feel as a teacher (dedicating your life to these kids) when you tell little 15 year olds they dont amount to anything. they're nothing, and "being a really really really long way from" anything.

so let me get this straight... your saying that you are a hardworking teacher, who dedicates his life to educating and helping all kids, who writes 10's of thousands of posts, and talks chit to little 15 year olds? Congratulations you are a 13 year long teacher that just contradicted himself at least 2 times in 1 paragraph.

you must be the teacher everybody at the school talks chit about.
you know what? i disagree with you. i dont think you deserve whatever money you get for being a teacher. i dont even you should be a teacher.
you are bad for a kids mind and his self esteem.

Minten i do wonder if your numbers are a little off... i went to Graham Kapowsin Highschool ( ranked number 5 highschool in the nation ), and the teachers there were making 26-60 grand a year.

I agree. and its alot harder to get a job out of college now days, so most of the money goes to waste, cause most weak minded students would get discouraged, then most likely not get the job they went to school for. it seems to be more on the rare occasions where a students college experience ended in their favor. i graduated H.S. with a 2.3 GPA, but have made more money than most people i knew my age because of the skills i had attained without any college experience. if i were to do it again, i'd go to school to further educate myself on mechanical engineering and working with CAD programs cause it was really fun.

but you are this awesome hardworking teacher who dedicates his life to helping these kids. oh, and did i mention that you are a teacher? and that you dedicate you life to these kids? then teach them the more important lessons in life with your hard workingness.

you are an instigator for chit talking teachers. so now i know that rockdog has a little kid mentality since he's so influenced by others to put others down. good job on that one.

I think minten's a good kid, i dont see him writin immature ignorant completely out of this world stuff, and at least he engages in conversations, and does his to be intelligent about it... he may be a little off, but people grow up.

you rockdog should favor those kinds of kids.
not put them down with your awesome self...

Ooooh!!! I guess you told me. God help us all because there's more of your kind out there and you'll probably reproduce. One thing I will talk with my students about tomorrow is planned parenthood. You'll be my inspiration. BTW, are you still mad because I trashed a couple of your moron threads. Sounds like you're still mad to me. I gave you some max green for being the biggest laughing stock on this forum. Every forum needs one and you've earned it!
Now, with that being said, can we just go back to being friends? Please! Can we? I miss those days.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Seems to be a "Pocket Gopher" popping his head up all over in Minten's field (thread) here making a mess as usual.

:target: :target: :target:

:target: :target:

:target:

Isn't the travel industry supposed to be busy this time of year?

At $8 trillion annually, it's busy year round actually.... and funny you mention it actually, it's getting even busier for us cause now, anyone who books a vacation with their membership, if they find the exact trip with the exact same stuff included for cheaper than us, then our company pays 100% for the trip. but yes I can sell these memberships all day every day, as the product sells itself, so I'm not worried.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
would you like more info? cause I can give it to you.... I mean.. There's lots of people seeming to be insinuating stuff about my company, maybe are curious still? yesterday was the company's 6th anniversary. changing people's lives for 6 years strong and here to stay. :)

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Ooooh!!! I guess you told me. God help us all because there's more of your kind out there and you'll probably reproduce. One thing I will talk with my students about tomorrow is planned parenthood. You'll be my inspiration. BTW, are you still mad because I trashed a couple of your moron threads. Sounds like you're still mad to me. I gave you some max green for being the biggest laughing stock on this forum. Every forum needs one and you've earned it!
Now, with that being said, can we just go back to being friends? Please! Can we? I miss those days.

woah woah woah can you refresh my memory as to why I was the laughing stock? Like, what started it all? do you remember? and I have 19 out of 22 good post ratings and the only people who rated me bad were the jokesters of the forum...

and trust me the people I know wish there were more of me. don't mean to toot my own horn but I've done some pretty amazing things for people. theyre just a little smarter than your average cookie so they definitely deserve it.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I'll keep going. I wonder how much research you have done, if any, to see if you were ever able to find any of my statements to be false or far fetched? from day one? no one has been able to prove me wrong on anything I have said... Scott seems pretty smart, I'm sure he would have caught me by now, yes?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
While we are talking about overpaid we should talk about the government workers too right? Seeing teachers are government workers though. But also what corruption do you see in all of the government together?

Nobody wants to bite on that one.

Maybe they are waiting for you to have some real factual data first. Lol

:face-icon-small-ton

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I agree. and its alot harder to get a job out of college now days, so most of the money goes to waste, cause most weak minded students would get discouraged, then most likely not get the job they went to school for. it seems to be more on the rare occasions where a students college experience ended in their favor. i graduated H.S. with a 2.3 GPA, but have made more money than most people i knew my age because of the skills i had attained without any college experience. if i were to do it again, i'd go to school to further educate myself on mechanical engineering and working with CAD programs cause it was really fun.

That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. It is a statistical fact that college graduates make more money than those who do not go to college. You wonder why you make more money than most people your age? its because while you've been in the work force for 5+ years, those people have been at college, and the ones who are going to make the most money are still in college. Not only that, but the ones just getting out are at the bottom of the totem pole working their way up. Once your 30 and you have reached the ceiling in your job your going to be regretting your lack of college education, as the people who went to college will be soaring above your salary cap for no reason other than they have the degree.

The biggest problem with college and kids these days are the lack of motivation to do well, and setting their eyes waaay too high for what they are capable for. When I graduated college nearly everyone in my school wanted to either be a doctor or a lawyer or some other high paying professional. By the end of this semester nearly all of those kids have figured out that they cannot pull this off and have switched majors.

Still, I hate the fact that hardly anyone wants to try hard these days. People my age don't want to do hard work, they just want to have fun and that comes first in their book. The amount of people who come to school just to sleep and party is outrageous, which has lead me to saying "they better get the best sleep of their lives if they are going to pay 7k a semester for it".

One last thing, I am laughing hysterically at your 2.3 gpa in high school. How is it even possible your from the 5th ranked school in the nation? I'm from O'Gorman high school, which is a top 50 catholic school in the nation and our GPA average is over a 3.4gpa and out of our class of 170 over 70 kids had an act composite score of 30+(I only had a 28) yet I had a gpa of 3.7 without even trying(took normal classes instead of more difficult and challenging classes which i regret doing now that I'm in high school).

If I was to give any advice to Minten or people still in high school I would recommend
1) Get the highest grades possible, it opens lots of doors for scholarships(I got about 1/3 my schooling paid for).
2) Take classes that prepare you for the major your considering, it will make progression into college that much easier. I wish I had, but I decided I wanted to have fun my senior year :face-icon-small-ton... which wasn't all bad because I got it outta my system before I went to college and had to buckle down and study..

But anyway back to studying for my math final! :face-icon-small-hap

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. It is a statistical fact that college graduates make more money than those who do not go to college. You wonder why you make more money than most people your age? its because while you've been in the work force for 5+ years, those people have been at college, and the ones who are going to make the most money are still in college. Not only that, but the ones just getting out are at the bottom of the totem pole working their way up. Once your 30 and you have reached the ceiling in your job your going to be regretting your lack of college education, as the people who went to college will be soaring above your salary cap for no reason other than they have the degree.

The biggest problem with college and kids these days are the lack of motivation to do well, and setting their eyes waaay too high for what they are capable for. When I graduated college nearly everyone in my school wanted to either be a doctor or a lawyer or some other high paying professional. By the end of this semester nearly all of those kids have figured out that they cannot pull this off and have switched majors.

Still, I hate the fact that hardly anyone wants to try hard these days. People my age don't want to do hard work, they just want to have fun and that comes first in their book. The amount of people who come to school just to sleep and party is outrageous, which has lead me to saying "they better get the best sleep of their lives if they are going to pay 7k a semester for it".

One last thing, I am laughing hysterically at your 2.3 gpa in high school. How is it even possible your from the 5th ranked school in the nation? I'm from O'Gorman high school, which is a top 50 catholic school in the nation and our GPA average is over a 3.4gpa and out of our class of 170 over 70 kids had an act composite score of 30+(I only had a 28) yet I had a gpa of 3.7 without even trying(took normal classes instead of more difficult and challenging classes which i regret doing now that I'm in high school).

If I was to give any advice to Minten or people still in high school I would recommend
1) Get the highest grades possible, it opens lots of doors for scholarships(I got about 1/3 my schooling paid for).
2) Take classes that prepare you for the major your considering, it will make progression into college that much easier. I wish I had, but I decided I wanted to have fun my senior year :face-icon-small-ton... which wasn't all bad because I got it outta my system before I went to college and had to buckle down and study..

But anyway back to studying for my math final! :face-icon-small-hap

See all that means nothing. and no I don't work a workforce, never have never will. I started learning how to run a business since before I was 18, I've worked for the government and ripped apart navy ships. man ****. and funny thing is college means nothing to me. I'm not going to waste four years of MY life ( other people's may be different ). but the average college graduate... how big of a chance does he have of becoming a CEO of a company while that CEO steps aside and lets u take his spot? not likely at all. who wants to be replaced by someone else? no one. You don't have to have a college education to succeed. if you know business and are a go getter than you will be fine. so your statistics mean ****.

just cause of the people I know, I can save up 20 grand, have someone bid on a government scrap auction, win a bid, turn around and make 6 figures in a couple weeks. save that 6 figures and do it again a few times. save up a half mill, bid on a navy ship, for a 2 year contract and make a few mill in profit. those types of capabilities require no college at all.

my parents own a high end government scrapping company if I get bored I can always go hop on an excavator and throw around scrap metal for a bit of each day. no college.
Know how to swing a hammer? know how to read a tape? go get a job on post prevailing wage. $38 an hr at age 18. right out of highschool. I went to no college.

Social skills, common knowledge, hands on experience, and drive is all you need to succeed.

you want to go learn how to do something? get your hands dirty. get your hands so dirty you could do it on your sleep. then you can go start a business in anything you knew how to do.

hey, what part of what I said was a lie?

Next time you chime in come with better ammo. and make sure the pretty little wagon isn't what's compelling you to give your opinion.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
oh and one last thing for your "one last thing" post, I got a 2.3 an I never did my homework. and I am 1 student. out of hundreds. my single gpa meant nothing for the schools rank. but I was a badass at powers ports equipment, engineering, and my construction classes. ( all college level learning ).

so what about my gpa? what's wrong with it? how does it have anything to do with my schools rank?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
forgive me Polaris dude when you said work force I thought you were referring to one of those first come first serve labor ready things. just thought I'd let that be known that was a mistake on my part.

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Gotta hand it to Mitten, he can sure start some good threads on here.
Kid's smarter than you all give him credit for.
Got all ya all fired up and arguing and he's sitting back laughing, stoking the fire.

Finally someone that realizes! Lol. You guys know I mess around with most of my threads but this is a good one for debate. Thanks for the tips guys!

One last question, with the rising rates in tuition what do you guys see costs per semester at an ivy league school? MIT is my goal for now. Petrulium engineering and also computer engineers are what seem to me as good goals.

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
See all that means nothing. and no I don't work a workforce, never have never will. I started learning how to run a business since before I was 18, I've worked for the government and ripped apart navy ships. man ****. and funny thing is college means nothing to me. I'm not going to waste four years of MY life ( other people's may be different ). but the average college graduate... how big of a chance does he have of becoming a CEO of a company while that CEO steps aside and lets u take his spot? not likely at all. who wants to be replaced by someone else? no one. You don't have to have a college education to succeed. if you know business and are a go getter than you will be fine. so your statistics mean ****.

just cause of the people I know, I can save up 20 grand, have someone bid on a government scrap auction, win a bid, turn around and make 6 figures in a couple weeks. save that 6 figures and do it again a few times. save up a half mill, bid on a navy ship, for a 2 year contract and make a few mill in profit. those types of capabilities require no college at all.

my parents own a high end government scrapping company if I get bored I can always go hop on an excavator and throw around scrap metal for a bit of each day. no college.
Know how to swing a hammer? know how to read a tape? go get a job on post prevailing wage. $38 an hr at age 18. right out of highschool. I went to no college.

Social skills, common knowledge, hands on experience, and drive is all you need to succeed.

you want to go learn how to do something? get your hands dirty. get your hands so dirty you could do it on your sleep. then you can go start a business in anything you knew how to do.

Next time you chime in come with better ammo. and make sure the pretty little wagon isn't what's compelling you to give your opinion.

Calm down bro.... Get over it. Sometime you gotta realize no matter how hard you fight you won't win. Common, I'm 15 and realized this already..... So let's :focus::focus::focus::focus:

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Calm down bro.... Get over it. Sometime you gotta realize no matter how hard you fight you won't win. Common, I'm 15 and realized this already..... So let's :focus::focus::focus::focus:

woah woah woah, you got it twisted. they gotta realize that no matter how hard they try they won't win. I'll take it to 300 pages if I have to. haha. I'm sooooo tired right now.

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
woah woah woah, you got it twisted. they gotta realize that no matter how hard they try they won't win. I'll take it to 300 pages if I have to. haha. I'm sooooo tired right now.

Whatever floats your boat. I suggest you stop promoting WorldVentures on here. Tried your best

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN

so basically you have parents who are letting you ride their coat tails?

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Mitten=young kid that stirs a good debate and will like be somebody someday.

Snowmobilesrme=complete Diptard that thinks he is something he is not and likely never will be. So STFU and quit polluting Mittens thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
so basically you have parents who are letting you ride their coat tails?

not sure what coat tails is but if you mean that I'm biting off what my parents are doing or here supporting me, no. I moved out when I was 18, got my own jobs and I have nothing to do with their business right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features