• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sam Bradford looked great last night!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Big win for Vikings over packers!

Didn't look good seeing AP hobbling off the field!

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
What a sloppy game by both teams! Good win though!!

Way too many flags, but i loved seeing Rodgers play like crap! :) Both teams got a ways to go.

28 getting injured sucks, but hes not the ONLY weapon Vikings have this year. A big loss none the less.

Amazed at Bradfords confidence, with only two weeks under the Vikes.

B

Bedhead

Jan 3, 2015
Central MN
If they cant get better protection for Bradford im worried he wont last all year, that would be a shame.

I'm losing my enthusiasm for Peterson. You cant count on him for short yardage situations because he dances around to much before picking a hole to try to run through, then gets stuffed. He gets lucky usually once in a game and breaks a long run, this is the only way he gets his 100 yard games.

Maybe a better O line IS all we need?

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
If they cant get better protection for Bradford im worried he wont last all year, that would be a shame.

I'm losing my enthusiasm for Peterson. You cant count on him for short yardage situations because he dances around to much before picking a hole to try to run through, then gets stuffed. He gets lucky usually once in a game and breaks a long run, this is the only way he gets his 100 yard games.

Maybe a better O line IS all we need?

Well said, I agree with all points!

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Hillman should be a decent addition, time will tell. He sure seems enthusiastic about it.

And maybe Clemmings will be a solid change in place of Kalil on the O.

Im excited for Vikings aggressive decision making, theyre serious about winning this year.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
The Vikings are starting to look like the Twins. Well at least the Wild are doing good. So far. :clock:

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
If Trump wins, I'll quit clinging to the purple pricks! If (God forbid) he loses, they are all I have left!

Premium Features