• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Regular Snowcheck Starts Today!!!!

Rob.G

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 10, 2023
Mobile
I ordered the hardcore boards with mine too. I also got the ATAC version... I assume that comes with the good shocks?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Shocks will be fine. I didn't know how to adjust the attac. It rode better than my polaris in rough stuff. Part of it is they are way more comfortable when sitting and probably standing. My dealer had a pair of boards but got sent back so reordered so i can see in person.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Shocks will be fine. I didn't know how to adjust the attac. It rode better than my polaris in rough stuff. Part of it is they are way more comfortable when sitting and probably standing. My dealer had a pair of boards but got sent back so reordered so i can see in person.
Take a picture of the boards when you get a look at them. I want to see what they look like too.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
The only thing i think is boards. I pissed a guy off at demo. I think he was a dealer because the guy he was with was. Told him that those boards suck and already broke them. Plus they build up bad with snow and are slick. He asked how i broke them and then said that was bs and he had 700 miles on them and they were great. I only needed one day to figure out they aren't good enough. Get off the trail. Told him he hadn't rode in deep snow but of course he said he had. Right. I did tell him if they hadn't broke that in the right condtions they're fine. He left mad. Ride them and decide for yourself. If you like them then it just save you $500.
He musta not known who he was talking to.
🤣

P
Dec 15, 2018
Wow they must have gotten a lot of orders first go around so they felt good about ramping up the production line ? Good for them. The sleds going to be really really good for all but the best riders so I think it will be a hit and actually make average guys better. I wish I had just a little more fun money lol

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I would assume they have not made their Snowcheck numbers they were hoping for. Thats why they extended the date.

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
They just added more demo days too. Doesn't make sense to run demos through March if people can't order the sleds after they ride them.
Ordering was extended into the first week of Apr. Makes sense to add more demo days if ordering deadline was extended. 😎

Scroll up above your post🥴

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
Makes sense to extend the snow check date because a believe that Polaris hasn't announced their 2025 line up yet.

For example maybe a Polaris rider is thinking about ordering a new sled and is considering a 858. But he/she wants to see what Polaris has to offer first. If Cat was closes their snow check window before or at the same time Polaris announces their new line up, it's possible that Cat may miss out on a new customer.

Premium Features