• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How Do I add Electric Start with Boondocker Turbo?

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Age and a recent bout with cancer have really taken a toll on me physically where Electric Start is needed. The sled I'm looking at buying off a friend has is a 2014 with a Boondocker Turbo with tunnel dump. The only battery relocate kit I can find is from Boondocker and while not on their compatibility list their site says (may fit other models with custom fab work). Question is has anyone added both and have any suggestions on best way to add the ES?

1705896582351.png

1705877501477.png

Last edited:

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
If weakened by cancer a non turboed sled seems to be a better option. I’m weakened by old age 😂 and I prefer an na powered sled due to the fitness demands required to properly ride a turboed sled.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Different sled is not an option. Going through treatment took a financial toll as well as physical. Easier to just exercise some trigger discipline.

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
could you not fab up a battery box and put the battery under the back of the seat where the storage bag normally goes and run the wiring under the tank?. certain models of Doo have the battery back there

Premium Features