• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

quick drive bolt question

Jul 22, 2009
Posting this for a couple friends - and I've tried a search but I can't get the results pared down enough to find the right post. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

I know a lot of people have changed out the quick drive bolts for stronger ARP bolts. I need the spec (or preferably link) for the bottom quick drive bolt for a 14 and 15 pro rmk. Any help is appreciated.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I know a lot of people have changed out the quick drive bolts for stronger ARP bolts. I need the spec (or preferably link) for the bottom quick drive bolt for a 14 and 15 pro rmk. Any help is appreciated.

2013/14/15 QuickDrive™ equipped sleds all got the same 20mm long bolt from the factory on the bottom pulley.

Factory Bolt Spec, 10mm x 1.25-pitch, 20mm long, grade 10.9.

If you were unlucky and got a sled that has a REALLY sloppy spline fit...take it back to the dealer if it is covered under warranty...a few sleds have had this... but most have not.

When replacing the bolts is it necessary to take the belt off due to the tension it puts on the pulleys?
Nope.

But, good idea to chase the threads and blow out to clean out any old locktite. Use fresh loctite on the bolt and clean out any oil or grease.

Last edited:
Premium Features