• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Proclimb steering slop

R

rcaustin

Sep 8, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Got my upper post from zbroz to lower my bars too and it worked great. They have one now that is not on the website yet but uses the stock post and you just cut it off and put a new t top style billet block and whatever riser you want and it eliminates the crappy adjustable post section. Its lighter too and allows you to pick the ideal height for you and rock the block forward or back as you like.
I will try to post a pic asap.

I would be interested in this as well as the plastic bushing above... i hate the slop in my bars and I hate the adjustable bars.

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Post bushing

Ordered two of the better bushings today It should help take all the slop out. The adjustable post is most of it but these bushings wear out as well. With a T post topper and this it should be very tight and thats how it should be.

P
Feb 28, 2008
Castlegar BC
i didn't really feel like ditching my adjustable post, so i did the grind down method above, which worked great and the price was right, and i also just finished installing wildchild's post bushing. that new bushing is wicked! the difference is significant. i'd go so far as to say that the only slop left at all, is in the adjustable part of the post. from the fixed post down, it's rock solid. hardest part of the install was removing the hood and pipe. it's quick, easy, and it works.

IMG_0204[1].jpg

W

wildchild

Jul 4, 2001
lumby
You should be able to get in there to change the bushing with out removing the pipe Just pull the hood.

Some of them we tied a small string to the "c" clip that holds the bushing incase it falls then least you can find it again.

Then just push it on with some long needle nose pliers.

Our secondary block will be out first part of jan , it will replace that split block thats on the top of the secondary steering post.

Got 600 miles on one now with no slop.

www.canadasledparts.com

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
Got my bushing installed.
Top notch product. And with the z-broz T-top all slack is gone. Feels good:)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xfzIlWXr_qM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Premium Features