• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRO vs Doo

D
Sep 17, 2009
Foam Lake SK Canada
Honestly I am big time not brand loyal. I go where the service is. The pro's handle awesome, we have had all three (cat, doo, poo) 154's vs 155s, as well as all the 163's stock for stock swapping riders same hill, multiple different times and different hills. The doo wins everytime climbing up a steep and deep hill. Cat second. polaris third. Cat rides like a POS compared to the doo or poo, but that just opinion. Fact, stock for stock, 154 vs 155, or 163 vs 163, the doo beats the pro everytime. Even a 156 3" pro will not climb with a 154 doo. A 163 pro is pretty much dead even with a 154 doo

D
Sep 17, 2009
Foam Lake SK Canada
That'd be a better or much lighter rider then, not the sled. Buddy has a 156 3" with belt drive and a can, its much closer than it was before but it still will not beat it. We have done the comparison many a time swapping riders etc. It does work awesome. They are awesome sleds and its a blast to ride. Just straight up deep snow climb, stock 154 doo still beats 156 3" belt drive polaris with a can stock clutching 6000-8000'. Maybe a little clutching or some skid setup would make the poo beat it. (not calling you a liar or that you haven't beat on a doo I believe ya) but the one that comes with us sometimes won't. Its not a huge difference.

Last edited:
Premium Features