• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Prices on Snowchecking?? (With Trade?)

machinest660

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2008
Saskatchewan Canada
10600 for a pro 600
13500 for a pro 800 155
And they will not take my 09 assault on trade, I said humor me with a price with trade, sorry we just dont want any 08-10's on trade is what they told me. So no snow check for this guy, hopefully they will have mid season deals like they had the last few years which are a better deal than the snow check.:face-icon-small-hap

T

trestlecreek

Sep 19, 2010
So, how can Kens Sports in Wisconsin be selling their pro 800 rmk sleds so cheap compared to everyone else? $1,180 - $1,480 less than Rexburg, Allsport, Carls......

I
Nov 26, 2007
Ken's

Only questions I would be asking if I were you out west guys is how do you get a cheap truck load of them shipped out west? - LOL???

T

trestlecreek

Sep 19, 2010
Funny, if the dealers out west are paying $10,859 why dont they buy them back east for $10,109 from another dealership, and ship them out here?????

cb2honk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2009
Western iowa
Don't fall for the "this is what we pay for them" trick. It may very well be what they pay for them, but they get kick backs from polaris for every sled sold, and the more they sell the better they do. Same as car dealers.

B
Feb 3, 2011
thanks tdblakes,i also called ken's sports excellent prices like you said.Me and my friends are snow checking with ken's will have to drive 690 miles one way,but by the time we pay for gas both ways,2% higher tax then south dakota,document fees and a motel room on 5 sleds it is still $325 cheaper per sled than the best bid we had over in minnesota of $10691 and forgot to mention black pro rmk 800 are $9943 at ken's

Last edited:

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
Honk ;please show me that program

The $1000 rebate program applies if you have bought a 2011 Pro some time before a date in Febuary (according to my dealer). Then you must snowcheck a 2012 before April 19th and trade your 2011 in when your 2012 comes in. Polaris will send you a check for $1000 after you pay for the sled in November. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on anything, thats how it was explained to me and thats the deal I'm going with this year.

cb2honk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2009
Western iowa
Honk ;please show me that program

Well then...How else do you explain the big differences in NEW price from dealer to dealer??? They aren't going to lose money to sell a new sled at a low price. My father works at a car dealership and i know they are making money for every new car sold. They will show you the invoice, and sell it to you below invoice, but there are incentives for dealers just getting rid of the new vehicles. I'm not familiar with snowmobile dealers, but i would imagine something similar.

N
Oct 10, 2010
Jackson Wy
What color and track are people going with?

After seeing the orange at the W Yellowstone expo, the choice was easy to make. I liked the tone and the depth of the Orange that they offer this year, it has a deep metal flake with what looks like a clear coat that brings some zing to the color. I assume that I will get the upgraded color for free with the promo on the Snow Check.

I am going with a 155 track although I did demo a 163 and found it a very nice machine to ride, I will be in tight trees so until I spend more time on the longer track I will not risk getting the 163 yet.

T

trestlecreek

Sep 19, 2010
Came upon a advertisement that Rexburg, "Guarenteed Lowest Price on 2012 Snowchecks", "lowest price in the country".
Will they match those prices from Wisconsin???

N
Oct 10, 2010
Jackson Wy
Came upon a advertisement that Rexburg, "Guarenteed Lowest Price on 2012 Snowchecks", "lowest price in the country".
Will they match those prices from Wisconsin???

Hey Trestlecreek,

I was thinking the same thing... glad you had the courage to ask the question, even after a 5% tax, the price from Ken's still rocks!

I was told that the Orange was included at no additonal cost as a promotion with a Snowcheck by the Polaris guy at West Yellowstone so I was stoked to think I was going to roll with the tangerine...

When I checked with the dealer, they indicated that it is an additional 200 bucks... what's that all about.

According to the dealer the only special is the availability of the custom color (orange is only on SnowChecks).

Do I understand that last year the Silver was a color that was not available at the time of Snowcheck, and later it became available? I wonder if there will be a better color than black or white (both very clean but unexciting) and not an additional charge?

I am stuck with my decision to order because of the additional cost for orange.

Premium Features