• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Matryx Heated Brake Levers now available.

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
Do you have more scheduled to come in for the Matryx? Is there a way to reserve one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
Found a store that had 14 heated Matryx brake levers in stock and got one ordered today. Should have it tomorrow.

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
Has anyone that has installed the skinz heated brake lever on their Matryx had issues trying to get the park brake set? After installing mine it is almost impossible to get the brake lever squeezed enough to set the park brake to the point it takes both hands.
I can reinstall the factory one and can set the park brake without absolutely fighting it. It’s still a little on the tough side but easily doable. I think some of it is because the skinz lever isn’t quite as long so you loose some leverage. I’m figuring on filing down the park brake lever mechanism to make it easier to lock but was curious if anyone else has felt the same thing after installing the skinz brake lever.
IMG_4880.jpg

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
I have same issue with mine, but don't ever use the parking brake.

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
Skinz got back to me on the levers. I plan on just filing a little bit off of the end that pushes on the master cylinder plunger.

IMG_4900.png

Premium Features