• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ok, since none of the other guys have the guts to post this here BUT ...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I'm sure there's tons of the "right" mix around here. Ya just gotta look in the right places... errrr maybe not look so hard? ;)
And definately NOT at the bars.... last time I checked, that's just trouble! LOL

Ps. I think your theory about Crown holds mostly truth! Well, at least for most awesome & crazy AK chicks!! :beer;:D

girl..you gotta be kidding me..your out numbered what 4-5 to 1..that means that there is a serious shortage to begin with..then we are looking for the outdoors type..another low number...and someone who has their life liveable..and cute..and...athletic..and..well crap you get the pic right?you girls are a rare breed..

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
All I can say is how tough it really is... as "Dogmeat" alluded to. Example... this thread actually really took off, lots of interest, LOTS of fun... good reading. BUT, not a SINGLE gal from the lower 48 to be heard of. Been pretty good "representing" from the AK zip code. What I think i've always known (and this MIGHT prove it) is in the "populted" lower 48, these woman arent on the market long... not only are they married, all there friends who are of the same quality are MARRIED TOO!!!

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
girl..you gotta be kidding me..your out numbered what 4-5 to 1..that means that there is a serious shortage to begin with..then we are looking for the outdoors type..another low number...and someone who has their life liveable..and cute..and...athletic..and..well crap you get the pic right?you girls are a rare breed..
Mike, we all know your just looking for one with a pulse!!! :eek: Bwahahahahhahahahaha

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh hell, the treadmill done dropped me in the middle of the Powder Room. I got a sudden need for a shower..........................no offense ladies;)

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I think I've pretty well decided that if you live in rural small-town America and didn't either meet your wife in highschool or soon therafter you're pretty much ****ed.

I think I'm pretty well SOL ...

Guess I'm gonna have to give up dirt biking to go find me a wife in Denver or something :eek:

C
Oct 1, 2009
Spo Valley
so, all you wash and n. idaho single ladies should def come day hi once in a while, im usually the guy just stuck off the side of the trail with way too much sled for my own good :)
Note to self: Get stuck just around the corner from RidnHigh so I can intercept all the hotties headed his way.:p
Actually, if I remember correctly, we're about a generation apart in age. I'll take the hot 40 y.o. Mom and he can take the hot 20 y.o. daughter! We can kick back on the side of the trail with the Crown/Captain/Malibu and if the hotties keep passin' us by I'll just whip out my big,long........
Snobunje!!!:D

F
Nov 30, 2007
Sexsmith, AB
I think I've pretty well decided that if you live in rural small-town America and didn't either meet your wife in highschool or soon therafter you're pretty much ****ed.

I think I'm pretty well SOL ...

Guess I'm gonna have to give up dirt biking to go find me a wife in Denver or something :eek:

Sorry to see your thread turn to Sh*t on here. Don't give up hope yet. I'm pulling for ya!. I think it takes a lot of guts to start this topic.

As hard as it is to find the perfect girl with that balance of being into outdoors stuff, good looking, and all the rest already mentioned.... I'm sure many of these women are thinking the same about all the guys out there. Ya know the perfect balance between being into culture (music,the arts) and helping out with cooking, cleaning, not being pigs... I'm sure the ladies can explain it better than I.

Have you looked for girls at the local motocross track?, up here in small town Northern Alberta lots (ok not lots but more than I thought) of girls race motocross.

I hope it all works out for ya anyways "Dogmeat"

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Have you looked for girls at the local motocross track?, up here in small town Northern Alberta lots (ok not lots but more than I thought) of girls race motocross.

ROTFL ... dude i've ridden the hills around Vernal for the last 3 years like, every other day in the summer .... I've seen a few good looking girls on quads .... then upon closer looking, they looked to be about 16 or 17 :eek:

Yeah, no dice on that one :(

F
Nov 30, 2007
Sexsmith, AB
ROTFL ... dude i've ridden the hills around Vernal for the last 3 years like, every other day in the summer .... I've seen a few good looking girls on quads .... then upon closer looking, they looked to be about 16 or 17 :eek:

Yeah, no dice on that one :(

Sorry to hear that!...

Well back to your other option, I've been to Denver twice for training and met some real cool women there... Two of them at a Broncos game in the middle of a snow storm. They knew more about NFL football than I will ever know.

Once again I hope it works out for ya!

Cheers.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Well last Saturday I spread the word.:) Sent an email the beginning of the week with a link to your profile picture. I talked to my sister in law and right before I mentioned it she was talking about her sister. She is like 29 I think. And she was telling my brother how bummed out she was because men aren't asking her out. I guess she recently lost a bunch of weight. The bad news here is that she is living in Salt Lake right now finishing nursing school. Her family lives in Vernal. I think she goes there on the weekends. She river rafts all summer being a guide. I've met her. Long brown hair, pretty, and tall(bout 5'9 I think).
Maybe I'll hear from my sister-in-law after the holidays. Things are pretty crazy right now.
There's hope Aaron, don't give up. Be patient. Good, long lasting love is worth the wait.:beer;

She kind of looks like the girl in the middle, top row of this picture with the necklace on. That's her sister.

Party08xmas 032.jpg

Last edited:

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Well last Saturday I spread the word.:) Sent an email the beginning of the week with a link to your profile picture. I talked to my sister in law and right before I mentioned it she was talking about her sister. She is like 29 I think. And she was telling my brother how bummed out she was because men aren't asking her out. I guess she recently lost a bunch of weight. The bad new here is that she is living in Salt Lake right now finishing nursing school. Her family lives in Vernal. I think she goes there on the weekends. She river rafts all summer being a guide. I've met her. Long brown hair, pretty, and tall(bout 5'9 I think).
Maybe I'll hear from my sister-in-law after the holidays. Things are pretty crazy right now.
There's hope Aaron, don't give up. Be patient. Good, long lasting love is worth the wait.:beer;

She kind of looks like the girl in the middle, top row of this picture with the necklace on. That's her sister.

Cooooool :)

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Note to self: Get stuck just around the corner from RidnHigh so I can intercept all the hotties headed his way.:p
Actually, if I remember correctly, we're about a generation apart in age. I'll take the hot 40 y.o. Mom and he can take the hot 20 y.o. daughter! We can kick back on the side of the trail with the Crown/Captain/Malibu and if the hotties keep passin' us by I'll just whip out my big,long........
Snobunje!!!:D

Note to self, watch out for cheeto AND RidinHigh when riding N. Id and Wa...

hahahahhaha, kiddin... I haven't met Cheeto yet but he seems like a character. RidingHigh dropped by my place the other day and he's well spoken, good lookin AND seems to have done well for himself. Plus he's nice and bought oil from me!

(thought I'd give ya a little help just in case you need it Ridin'... and if you're still stuck on my way back out with now little ladies to give ya a hand I'll ask D for permission to stop and help ya out! hehehehe)

Premium Features