• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

UNBELIEVABLE FIRST RIDE ON THE 2011 PRO RIDE RMK

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
WTF !!!

amen to that.
we definitely don't need another ultra or 900.
After riding them, though, they sure seemed like they were good. They have the whole package.

HEY WTH Do you mean by that??? Oh wait I know:face-icon-small-hap
About time they got it together.....I hope!
Now if they would just get that warranty thing straightened out......

Last edited:

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Now I know your making this stuff up...you have ten friends????:face-icon-small-ton

he actually has 11 friends and I guess I am the eleventh but I 'm not snow checking a new Poo so now we'll see if he talks to me again:face-icon-small-ton

From talking to him it sure sounds like this sled runs great. I will hold off snow checking this year though.

Hopefully this sled performs good though, it will make Doo and Cat step up there game even that much more.

M

Motoman

Dec 31, 2007
franklin, id
he actually has 11 friends and I guess I am the eleventh but I 'm not snow checking a new Poo so now we'll see if he talks to me again:face-icon-small-ton

From talking to him it sure sounds like this sled runs great. I will hold off snow checking this year though.

Hopefully this sled performs good though, it will make Doo and Cat step up there game even that much more.

Get the baby here this year, and we'll get you on a Poo next year!!

Premium Features