• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Off Boost then back on bogggggg... Pls help!!

K
Nov 26, 2007
dubbs

dubbs, Ive kept the secondary injectors, lost the intercooler and got a wide range acuator. I was on the verge of having it tuned in except for a small lean bog at wot, this was with the ada program. I had an electrical issue from the bx to the injector that set me back a few weeks. But it was pretty darn close and was runnin real strong, so i think it can be done if you do make all the changes you want to make..I left the lower half alone and it ran awesome leaving me only to deal with PSI HI and LO in the box, I think you can make it work.

B
Dec 10, 2007
lewiston, id
Ya I havent had time to look into the cylinder and see what the wash looks like... The EGT's were fine... I think a lot of these turbo M's have the same problem with not starting when shut down hot... I know my 06 TM7 will do the same thing if I get it stuck bad after a long pull and don't want to leave it running... I know some guys are putting a switch in the wire that goes to a coolant temp sensor that is close to the coolant output from the turbo... I guess opening this wire makes the sled think its cold and inject more fuel when you are pulling it over... Still haven't located that wire... Would like to though...

It runs great other than when it's under boost... Super responsive on the low end.. great through the mid... Until I push the throttle a bit further and it starts to build too much boost...

I will however check those pistons... Thanks,
dubbs the wire youre looking for is located behind the motor on the right side (standing on the sled looking down). it is a yellow connector just like the blue air temp sensor connector.

D

dubbs

Dec 8, 2007
Calgary ab
dubbs the wire youre looking for is located behind the motor on the right side (standing on the sled looking down). it is a yellow connector just like the blue air temp sensor connector.

I'll check this out, Thanks:beer; Then pour a bunch of gas all over my sled and light er up!!! :rolleyes:

E

ESCAPE TIME

Dec 8, 2003
Lethbridge, AB
Gee,I'm feeling better now knowing that I'm not the only one that was frustrated with their turbo twoeees.But once you get them dialed,you just can't go back,so hang in there dubbs,keep the matches out of the garage hey!!!

D

dubbs

Dec 8, 2007
Calgary ab
Ya thanks Kevin, most appreciated... And I'll take this time to mention how good you guys were to deal with on those parts I ordered... Solid!!:beer;

D

dubbs

Dec 8, 2007
Calgary ab
Found a hole in the underside of my Y pipe... Its kind of a crack that may be opening up quite large with boost and heat...

Going to weld that up and see what happens...

I have a TM7 with purelogic box, and 2 to 1 rising rate fuel pressure regulator... I think I'm going to swap the stuff around and pick up OVS's new fuel pump and an AEM wideband gauge... Hopefully this will be a bit easier to setup...

Premium Features