• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro Under tunnell exhaust with pics

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
This is something i build a few years ago. it worked great but under tunnel exhaust in general is a bit too loud for my taste. its a stainless magnaflow muffler. it weighs 6.5 pounds with the clamp and the extension. the smaller plate is the mounting plate for the front close to where it joins the header. the larger plate covers up the hole in the tunnell, and the cutout in that piece is for a muffpot. the 2 small brackets on muffler line up with that cutout for muffpot. Don't expect it to be perfect but I did have it on my sled and it did all fit and work. the back of the muffler clamps to the factory muffler support after drilling 2 holes in it with a standard muffler clamp. the tail pipe is just tack welded in it can be replaced with a standard piece of exhaust tubing to go any direction. i originally had a u-bend on this going toward the front. Cleaning out garage need to get rid of some stuff. Pm me if interested. $120 shipped to lower 48. Also, You WILL NEED a vector header to make this work.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I agree on the SOUND.
My Skinz unit is also TOO LOUD for me.

But.

Everyone else that rides "around" the sled loves the sound of it.!

Premium Features