• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro steering post relocation

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Hey all,

In the category that need drives innovation, we have developed a new steering post relocation bracket for the Nytro.

Key features are:

2-1/2" forward relocation of the steering post at the upper steering post mount ( 6 degrees forward of stock )

Permanenty lubricated bushings :)

All billet aluminum constuction with tight tolerance CNC machining and NO plastic!! ( this includes upper and lower mounting brackets )

No interference with the stock dash cover and a tighter steering radius!

And, best of all, it's bomb proof :eek:

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

Price is $150 US + shipping

USPS Priority flat rate to US is $4.95

USPS Priority mail to Canada is $19.95

scmurs

Last edited:
M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
nice stuff, looks really clean!!! any pics of the lower mounting piece?

With the oilites, that will be a huge improvement, my steering is VERY stiff!! needs lube all the time...

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
nice stuff, looks really clean!!! any pics of the lower mounting piece?

With the oilites, that will be a huge improvement, my steering is VERY stiff!! needs lube all the time...

MT,

Thanks for the compliment!

I put a picture of the lower block in the original post.

scmurs

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
I'll back the quaility, fit, and functionality of this part.

I came up with design for this part not intending to ever use it. I never really had an issue with the "feel" of the Nytro steering, and I couldn't justify changing anything, but it seemed to be "all the rage" for some guys, so why not make it - and make it better?

That being said, I WISH I HAD THIS PART THE DAY I BOUGHT MY SLED!!!! Who would believe simple geometry could effect fun factor so significantly?

The difference in feel, leverage, standing position, etc. is phenominal! As added bonuses, you no longer have a stiff, squeaky turn; you can turn tighter than you will most likely ever need, and it looks sweet as hell!

On top of all of that, this kit offers virtually NO INTERFERENCE WITH THE STOCK PLASTIC! No more "bumps" in your dash from a relocation kit! :D

This kit offers 3/8" more forward movement of the steering post than the nearest competitor. This means the bars are moved an entire 2 1/2 inches forward, or 6 degrees. (which also moves the vertical hight upward significantly) It is also built with a full oilite bushing set-up, and precision machined billet aluminum upper and lower brackets.

Here's the kicker - you get the whole kit at a reasonable price!

Keep yer eye on this "internets thingy" for more innovative products for your favorite Yammi. We will have our site up and running soon with many more... "Over the Top Products".

We want to offer the best sled products you can buy, for the best price you can find.

Bookmark this site, and check back frequently!
OFTRacing.com

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
One thing we forgot to mention...

The parts shown are prototypes. The production pieces will be anodized black. We are working on red and blue as well, but they are a way down the road.

If you are interested in the raw aluminum pieces, please let us know.

-Moto

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Here are some additional pics.

The wedge piece was a part of the original design, but after product testing, and a review of our mission statement: "The best parts you can buy, for the best price you can find", we decided to offer the lower mount as well.

You can see in the pics that there is a very minimal contact with the OEM dash panel, while offering a greater steering angle than our competitors.

DSC01734.JPG

DSC01747.JPG

DSC01758.JPG

DSC01761.JPG

DSC01774.JPG

DSC01767.JPG

DSC01771.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features