• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

nyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyan???

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I love candy canes.

I'm not going to argue with you about any of that, but I might advise you to consider that all the older people weren't born "older". They were your age. They were in the same place that you are at one time. Don't consider them old...consider them more experienced. They HAVE been there and done that.

They are sharing their thoughts/opinions/advice that is based on their 10, 20 or 40 years in the business world, as opposed to the only 5 or 6 years at best that you can provide.

Developmentally, the human male brain doesn't fully develop the frontal lobe until he is about 23 to 25 years old. There are things that a young brain is just NOT capable of understanding before the frontal lobe is fully developed.

Your pontificating is so disrespectful to the experience and wisdom they are trying to share.

Or think of it this way....when everyone ELSE is wrong and you are right...when everyone ELSE is the problem...what's the common denominator?

Self-reflection is a skill that develops with experience and wisdom...which you have not demonstrated.

One of the greatest life-skills one could EVER posess is the understanding of "the older I get, the more I realize what I have yet to learn".

no I completely understand that. I have started to learn about business since I was 13 and really had no choice, and I've had to experience a lot and really had no choice. not saying that any of you guys havnt experienced the equivalent, but when these people don't give any such advise or share their experiences as I have, and instead make jokes about everything, not giving their insight, I refuse to sit back and listen, as the only room there is is for a bunch of nonsense back and forth ****. cause it's not completely impossible that older people can learn from younger people.

and trust me, my whole life I've had to grow up around older people. snowmobiling with my dad and his buddies. hunting with my dad and his buddies. Constantly giving their insight and giving life situations with any situation possible. working along side my dad and his buddies. not going out partying like the other kids. instead I'm learning **** at mod shops, CAD programs, skilled trades around a lot of testosterone, so I know about the older respect/knowledge rule, but when older people refuse to show at least a little respect for a fellow man, there's no choice but to play their game back at them especially I they keep going and going and going.

that, and no one has been able call bull**** and prove it on any of my insight, yet they still act as if they're king tut. do you think naturally I'm going to be like "okay I'll get on my knees and suck all your dicks" ?
no. not at all.

if you have noticed the dialogue between me and some other snowest people on these conspiracy threads, they talk with respect and they receive respect, and its intelligent conversation.

and I ended up being right about that stuff too so I guess I'm just always right. :)

and notice if I'm not sure about something, I don't talk about it as if I am. I ask questions. I'm not an expert about the newer sleds and what's hot that's why I ask questions. I'm not gonna pretend I know about something I dont, cause that's plain ****ing stupid.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
no I completely understand that. I have started to learn about business since I was 13 and really had no choice, and I've had to experience a lot and really had no choice. not saying that any of you guys havnt experienced the equivalent, but when these people don't give any such advise or share their experiences as I have, and instead make jokes about everything, not giving their insight, I refuse to sit back and listen, as the only room there is is for a bunch of nonsense back and forth ****. cause it's not completely impossible that older people can learn from younger people.

and trust me, my whole life I've had to grow up around older people. snowmobiling with my dad and his buddies. hunting with my dad and his buddies. Constantly giving their insight and giving life situations with any situation possible. working along side my dad and his buddies. not going out partying like the other kids. instead I'm learning **** at mod shops, CAD programs, skilled trades around a lot of testosterone, so I know about the older respect/knowledge rule, but when older people refuse to show at least a little respect for a fellow man, there's no choice but to play their game back at them especially I they keep going and going and going.

that, and no one has been able call bull**** and prove it on any of my insight, yet they still act as if they're king tut. do you think naturally I'm going to be like "okay I'll get on my knees and suck all your dicks" ?
no. not at all.

if you have noticed the dialogue between me and some other snowest people on these conspiracy threads, they talk with respect and they receive respect, and its intelligent conversation.

and I ended up being right about that stuff too so I guess I'm just always right. :)

and notice if I'm not sure about something, I don't talk about it as if I am. I ask questions. I'm not an expert about the newer sleds and what's hot that's why I ask questions. I'm not gonna pretend I know about something I dont, cause that's plain ****ing stupid.

in other words, these funny people of snowest havnt even attempted to "SHARE" any wisdom. its a discussion forum. discuss ****. dont insult when it's not needed. if you're trying to "share wisdom" do so respectfully.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Well as far as you know, Ya got me there, huh. :face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features