• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

nyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyan???

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
I'm not sure I want to know what you were looking for to find that.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
lmao my friend showed it to me the nyannyan cat has 53 million views on YouTube. 53 million gay guys. I remember Minten likes kittens I thought he'd like the rainbow pop tart kitten

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
lmao my friend showed it to me the nyannyan cat has 53 million views on YouTube. 53 million gay guys. I remember Minten likes kittens I thought he'd like the rainbow pop tart kitten

Nyan cat is still awesome. I have the song and a ton of other crap about it.

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Unfortunately for you, that's not what we are saying about the other "youngan" on here.

=) Good morning Scott. Would you like a candy cane?
328260_2068023720826_1851815060_1398379_617086751_o.jpg

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Unfortunately for you, that's not what we are saying about the other "youngan" on here.

no I completely understand how older people might act when they automatically assume a younger person doesn't know ****, only to be wrong...

they get pissed. then they start actin funny, And insulting, and all that kind of fun stuff.

you Scott, are the more grown up out of the group, and you seem to be pretty smart. if you were smart enough, you'd know that the more people say **** the more I respond. so why not be done with my cocky attitude, and tell ur little friends to lay off.

but if you guys enjoy it as much as I do, then keep going.

or prove me wrong on anything I've said and I'll shut up. now you have a few options. the choice is yours.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
=) Good morning Scott. Would you like a candy cane?
328260_2068023720826_1851815060_1398379_617086751_o.jpg

I love candy canes.

no I completely understand how older people might act when they automatically assume a younger person doesn't know ****, only to be wrong...

they get pissed. then they start actin funny, And insulting, and all that kind of fun stuff.

you Scott, are the more grown up out of the group, and you seem to be pretty smart. if you were smart enough, you'd know that the more people say **** the more I respond. so why not be done with my cocky attitude, and tell ur little friends to lay off.

but if you guys enjoy it as much as I do, then keep going.

or prove me wrong on anything I've said and I'll shut up. now you have a few options. the choice is yours.

I'm not going to argue with you about any of that, but I might advise you to consider that all the older people weren't born "older". They were your age. They were in the same place that you are at one time. Don't consider them old...consider them more experienced. They HAVE been there and done that.

They are sharing their thoughts/opinions/advice that is based on their 10, 20 or 40 years in the business world, as opposed to the only 5 or 6 years at best that you can provide.

Developmentally, the human male brain doesn't fully develop the frontal lobe until he is about 23 to 25 years old. There are things that a young brain is just NOT capable of understanding before the frontal lobe is fully developed.

Your pontificating is so disrespectful to the experience and wisdom they are trying to share.

Or think of it this way....when everyone ELSE is wrong and you are right...when everyone ELSE is the problem...what's the common denominator?

Self-reflection is a skill that develops with experience and wisdom...which you have not demonstrated.

One of the greatest life-skills one could EVER posess is the understanding of "the older I get, the more I realize what I have yet to learn".

Last edited:
Premium Features