• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Matryx Front Bumper options

sledhead9825

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2013
What are the options for a Matryx front bumper? Fit ? Price? Strength? In that order. Diamond Dave and Chadly.. Please keep it to a dull roar. LOL. If any of the bumper manufacturers are reading this?? I would love 1 more Christmas present.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
What are the options for a Matryx front bumper? Fit ? Price? Strength? In that order. Diamond Dave and Chadly.. Please keep it to a dull roar. LOL. If any of the bumper manufacturers are reading this?? I would love 1 more Christmas present.

I’m not a 3%er so I’m not sure my opinion matters. But…..B&M for the front of the boat anchor and BMP for the rear. Already saved from an Idaho rock incursion. Both are a slam dunk.

Both front and rear Skinz are worthless. The from is perfect if you really if you want a good excuse to buy a Doo after mowing some alders or like looking at your sled in the garage.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
see my sled damage thread. My sled had a BMP Backwoods, now has another one on it.
I had a different brand on my Axys and it failed with less of an impact

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
see my sled damage thread. My sled had a BMP Backwoods, now has another one on it.
I had a different brand on my Axys and it failed with less of an impact
Ya, saw that. And ya get 50% off on replacement BMP’s

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Always curious why people swap them out. I hit a lot of trees wuth stock and it’s always held up well.

Pickin’ Boogers

Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2013
How is the sizing compared to a regular street shoe? Should a guy size up, size down, or straight across? No place local to buy them or even just try them on.

sledhead9825

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2013
Thanks everyone. Ill give the BMP a try. I wont get into detail on what happened to the stock one other than it took a hit.... Its not bad ,but not repairable.

Premium Features