• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Not Average Joe Boost review

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
You seem rational and have actual brain activity. You’ll be in my thoughts and prayers.

He’s too much of a boy wimp to post his unsolicited angry “invite” and deranged, dishonest responses. Says a lot about his lack of integrity.

But…he was given an option. Since he loves to rant that he has more money than Elon and was so desperate for me to ride with him, I figured and he’d jump on my proposal. Prove to the rest of the forum that not only is he the resident forum expert, but that he is the richest. We could fly into McCall and I could show him how to make his boat anchor a real sled. Maybe he’s so rich he doesn’t need the tax deduction and would rather remain in misery with his obvious poor setup boat anchor.

Ball was in his court.
For those that care to see an angry invite.

Screenshot_20221210-201017_Chrome.jpg

P
Dec 15, 2018
So since Ian new….is Chadley good or not? Is he say, as good as like burandts mechanics or you know what I mean? Has he ever won the Jackson hole hill climb? Lol

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
So since Ian new….is Chadley good or not? Is he say, as good as like burandts mechanics or you know what I mean? Has he ever won the Jackson hole hill climb? Lol
I'm by no means a professional snowmobiler. There is something to be said for riding 5 days a week and 100 days a season. I don't think there is anyone who can ride part time and hang with someone who rides 5 days a week. However, my skill level definitely benefits from the amount of riding I do. It's hard to get very good only riding 10 times a year.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I'm by no means a professional snowmobiler. There is something to be said for riding 5 days a week and 100 days a season. I don't think there is anyone who can ride part time and hang with someone who rides 5 days a week. However, my skill level definitely benefits from the amount of riding I do. It's hard to get very good only riding 10 times a year.

How did your average go up to 100 days a season from the 50 days a season you stated in your opening post of this thread in only 12 months?

4A597E64-C1BC-4A1D-A9C2-E3932850ABE7.png

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
How did your average go up to 100 days a season from the 50 days a season you stated in your opening post of this thread in only 12 months?

View attachment 397007
For a guy who sent me "angry" messages about comprehension, you aren't very bright. Have you switch from acid to Crack? Pro snowmobilers ride 100+ days a year and I was saying that is what I am not. It's sad you have nothing better to do than come on this forum and try to be right about the dumbest sh!t. ? I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
For a guy who sent me "angry" messages about comprehension, you aren't very bright. Have you switch from acid to Crack? Pro snowmobilers ride 100+ days a year and I was saying that is what I am not. It's sad you have nothing better to do than come on this forum and try to be right about the dumbest sh!t. ? I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

Yawn. Chilly Seblantics.

Premium Features