• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Not Average Joe Boost review

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Lots of discussion of octane in here, not that it really settles anything but I see Jared Sessions claims on facebook that there is “plenty of room” for more boost without adding anymore octane beyond 91 non ethanol.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Lots of discussion of octane in here, not that it really settles anything but I see Jared Sessions claims on facebook that there is “plenty of room” for more boost without adding anymore octane beyond 91 non ethanol.
Here’s a reference point.

Runs perfect on 90 octane at sea level.
(Only thing available in Alaska)
Also zero ethanol available in Alaska.

Pump and go.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
TTT for this goldmine of a completely warped mindset with the mentality of a plant from your resident Polaris forum expert.

Takeaway? It’s a lag ridden boat anchor.

Don’t forget: Insurance is for poor people. Cancel your insurance if you want to be as smart as Chilly.

Here at Globo Gym, we are better than you and we know it.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Rusty gets a little jealous because this forum is his life. He has never started a thread that had 250+ posts. He takes this forum very serious ?

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Nah I come on here maybe once a week, and even I know you're annoying as **** with your not so humble attitude.
Don't read my posts then haha I don't take any of this serious like some of the keyboard jockeys on here. This is all fun and games. I have invited multiple people to come ride with me and everyone has an excuse. You should see old Rustys cute excuse he gave me. I have met and rode with a few off the forum and have become friends with and still ride with today ??‍♂️

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Don't read my posts then haha I don't take any of this serious like some of the keyboard jockeys on here. This is all fun and games. I have invited multiple people to come ride with me and everyone has an excuse. You should see old Rustys cute excuse he gave me. I have met and rode with a few off the forum and have become friends with and still ride with today ??‍♂️

Last week you weren’t having any fun which triggered angry IM’s? Now it’s all fun and games?

Your obvious lack of coherent brain activity is why I won’t ride with you. Post my response so everyone can see how bad you were roasted. Lying about who I have ridden with and so deeply concerned about my ability? Chilly follows the woke doctrine.

My time is too valuable to ride with stupid people. If I actually rode. I am only here to kiss TRS’ ass and don’t ride remember?You can’t understand the simple mechanical fundamentals of a snowmobile and how it operates, or know how to adjust inputs for outputs. You’re in over your head, don’t have the ability to see it, and refuse to learn.

Best of luck to those who do ride with Chilly.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Last week you weren’t having any fun which triggered angry IM’s? Now it’s all fun and games?

Your obvious lack of coherent brain activity is why I won’t ride with you. Post my response so everyone can see how bad you were roasted. Lying about who I have ridden with and so deeply concerned about my ability? Chilly follows the woke doctrine.

My time is too valuable to ride with stupid people. If I actually rode. I am only here to kiss TRS’ ass and don’t ride remember?You can’t understand the simple mechanical fundamentals of a snowmobile and how it operates, or know how to adjust inputs for outputs. You’re in over your head, don’t have the ability to see it, and refuse to learn.

Best of luck to those who do ride with Chilly.
Anger? I invited you to ride with us. Sorry you take that as anger. I'm just glad I get to live rent free in your head. BTW you forgot "boat anchor" in this post. ?

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
If this isn't a cop out ??‍♂️
Well @diamonddave, I Can’t say we’ve had much heli evacs, side of mountain R&R and all the sorts from stupid and crazy riding. We all take it serious, push the limits of each riders ability and always stretching that, all while always making it priority to get everyone out safe and to their families. Folks all forget that most folks are actually pretty cool when met in person and never get a chance to show people their good side.

Keyword, “most” and Chadly falls into that category. Everyone would see different riding with Chad as opposed to “talking” with Chadly online?

S
Jan 16, 2008
Lincoln MT
Tell you what, if I remember right your in WA state. I moved from that **** hole 10 years ago and despise going back. I will meet you anywhere in MT, ID, WY, CO, or BC to "ride with you" any day just give me 48 hours notice. Gainfully unemployed so can be any day of the week. Lets wait for Mid Jan for the snow to stack up a little bit ;)

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
hahaaha Mike. Its just that Chadly reminds me a lot of Fordman and Graveler , who ive also ridden with too many times lol. They all get on the forum stir chit.....witch i do find entertaining. Then once you meet and ride with them its all good.
the best would be if Fordy and Gravy came back on Snowest and with the chadster....would be epic fun. maybe Christopher could pay them....might save this site. they could even due a photo calender shoot. Fordy in his big lifted white ford Chadly in his lemon yellow jacked to moon ford and Graveler on his horse lol. Fordy and Gravy are also great riders. crap I miss the old snowest days........thanks Christopher

Clark42

Lifetime Membership
Jun 3, 2016
Washington
hahaaha Mike. Its just that Chadly reminds me a lot of Fordman and Graveler , who ive also ridden with too many times lol. They all get on the forum stir chit.....witch i do find entertaining. Then once you meet and ride with them its all good.
the best would be if Fordy and Gravy came back on Snowest and with the chadster....would be epic fun. maybe Christopher could pay them....might save this site. they could even due a photo calender shoot. Fordy in his big lifted white ford Chadly in his lemon yellow jacked to moon ford and Graveler on his horse lol. Fordy and Gravy are also great riders. crap I miss the old snowest days........thanks Christopher
what happened to fordman and graveler? do they still ride? I see their post in older WA threads all over the place

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Well @diamonddave, I Can’t say we’ve had much heli evacs, side of mountain R&R and all the sorts from stupid and crazy riding. We all take it serious, push the limits of each riders ability and always stretching that, all while always making it priority to get everyone out safe and to their families. Folks all forget that most folks are actually pretty cool when met in person and never get a chance to show people their good side.

Keyword, “most” and Chadly falls into that category. Everyone would see different riding with Chad as opposed to “talking” with Chadly online?

You seem rational and have actual brain activity. You’ll be in my thoughts and prayers.

He’s too much of a boy wimp to post his unsolicited angry “invite” and deranged, dishonest responses. Says a lot about his lack of integrity.

But…he was given an option. Since he loves to rant that he has more money than Elon and was so desperate for me to ride with him, I figured and he’d jump on my proposal. Prove to the rest of the forum that not only is he the resident forum expert, but that he is the richest. We could fly into McCall and I could show him how to make his boat anchor a real sled. Maybe he’s so rich he doesn’t need the tax deduction and would rather remain in misery with his obvious poor setup boat anchor.

Ball was in his court.

Premium Features